• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BG3 Double

I’m keeping this short and sweet! I absolutely LOVE Baldur’s Gate 3! Beat it twice now and playing yet another game!

Looking for someone 21+ to RP with and double with me!

I have the confidence to play any muse you desire! I’ve played the whole game multiple times and look up character interactions for fun on YouTube.

The characters I would like in return are. Astarion, DUrge OC(preferably male), Zevlor, Roland.

Message me if you’re interested or have any questions!

Last edited:
Hi! I play Gale and Astarion a lot! are you still looking for a partner?

I’m keeping this short and sweet! I absolutely LOVE Baldur’s Gate 3! Beat it twice now and playing yet another game!

Looking for someone 21+ to RP with and double with me!

I have the confidence to play any muse you desire! I’ve played the whole game multiple times and look up character interactions for fun on YouTube.

The characters I would like in return are. Astarion, DUrge OC(preferably male), Zevlor, Roland.

Message me if you’re interested or have any questions!
Hello. I am intersted in roleplaying my oc in Baldur's Gate World.
His name is Otreas.He is a Drow, fallen paladin of Lolth who cursed him with a 3rd hand coming out from his back.
I am looking forward to hearing from you If you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back