• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom beyond the stars ⤞ a reylo search

f o r c e

☆彡
0_YVL0.gif

hello all —
i'm gonna try and keep this sort and simple because i'm absolutely to get some planning and discussion going! i've recently just came out of the theatre after watching star wars : the rise of skywalker. that being said, i'm going to give a fair warning before you continue reading on that this will potentially contain spoilers. there is a way we could go about this without me spoiling the contents of the final movie though, so if that's something you'd be interested please let me know and we can figure it out! :,)

i've been on this site for quite a while now but i've taken a very long hiatus from this site, roleplaying, and writing in general, but the final movie sparked a sense of creative energy that i can't seem to shake. especially considering it housed one of my favorite ships of all time : rey and kylo ren. i'm ultimately looking to create a story with a breadth of environments and characters and themes and story arcs but i would 10000% love for this pairing to be the focal point of the roleplay. certain things happened within the film that i think we could most definitely work with, so i have an idea or two already running around in my mind, let me know if you do as well!

in terms of what i'm looking for in a partner, i'm a multi-para writer who loved juicy details, but i'm no longer a huge fan of novella style. i'm way too busy and i enjoy a quick-ish pace :"> that being said, life happens so please be patient with me! i will grant you the same consideration always! additionally, i feel it is only appropriate to let you know right off the bat that i would prefer to roleplay as rey, and for you to take on kylo. however, i would love for multiple characters to participate within the story! also, i am in my early 20s and would prefer if my partner was at least 19+!

if you're interested feel free to comment below or send me a pm! may the force be with you~!

tumblr_o80fgaBdvN1vu3kmco1_500.gifv

Last edited:
Hey there! So I haven’t seen rise of Skywalker yet but I’m going to probably see it in the next few days! I saw that you like to play multiple characters. Do you double at all?

hi love bug! depending on the other pairing i might be willing to swing a double! if you’d like you can pm me (because i can’t yet RIP) and let me know what you’re thinking!

SerenaStark SerenaStark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back