• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Beverly Hills High

Im interested! It sounds pretty cool. However I'm going to need some help fleshing out paragraphs. Im really bad a fluff....Thats more of a PM back of forth kind of thing though.

I'm interested! I wish to audition for the role of Actress and I'll try my best to 'flesh out three paragraphs per post!'

I think I have enough people to make a thread. ^^ Thank you all for being interested.

Also, if you can post at least two or two and half paragraphs then you're fine. Just don't diminish down to one.

Obsessed said:
How about I play a pitied role? Can I reserve for the new girl?
No reservations allowed. Not first come, first serve either. If you want the role of the new girl, better go to the thread and make a sheet for her. ^^

IITheTypistII said:
No reservations allowed. Not first come, first serve either. If you want the role of the new girl, better go to the thread and make a sheet for her. ^^
Oh okay, my bad! And I will!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back