• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Between the Stars {Accepting, Please refer to OOC tab.}

Apocalypse Alice

Danny "Dorito" Devito
Hey guys! Welcome! We'll begin this rp once the majority of the positions are filled. Please be sure to double check on which spots are already reserved. You may use this OOC whether or not you are a part of the rp for now, as this will be a good discussion spot for plotting, and for any questions that need answering!

Hello! I thought I'd give up lurking and see if anyone else was about. Great rp concept, though I can't currently decide who I'd like to play--so many options!

@Apocalypse Alice

Once I get home today I'll be sure to put up my CS for the princess of Mercury. I'll also be working on a CS for the prince of Uranus (I've decided not to go with Jupiter after all).

@spiderlegs

There are so many character options, aren't there? Have fun choosing your planet (took me some serious deliberation). :)

I think I'm set on the prince of Uranus, but I think you've made a great choice! Venusians sound bad ass. ;)

I hope it's ok that I never made a reservation! I started writing the character to sort of decide whether I wanted to write her, and now she exists . . .

("Spaaaace ♠︎" if it helps!)

Hehehe. It's alright! At this point, I'm about to remove the reservation requirement, so I can help people to just jump on in with profiles!

My second character is up - hope he meets your standards, Alice! I've also taken some liberties about Uranusian culture in his backstory. Please let me know if anything I've mentioned is inaccurate. I'll be happy to change any incorrect information to fit the world you've already created.

Also, I've changed my first character's name and sexuality. The name I changed because every time I looked at "Yvaris" I kept saying "Yaris" in my head which made me think of those tiny Toyotas. Not good. So now her name is Amaya or Maya for short. Her sexuality also seemed a tad off. There's something about her that tells me she's rather, shall we say, liberal with her romantic pursuits. She does what she wants, that's for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm thinking of creating a second, male OC . . .

If the One Who Knows only announces next Jupetite emperor/ess when the last one dies, who are they sending to this thing? Has the One Who Knows announced the successors early, or are the current rulers sending their children?

Their children, essentially. Some of the royals will never ascend the throne- at least not by traditional or legal means. I thought doing it this way could leave room for plenty of politics in the RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back