• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Between(our version)

lette

Juggalette1
( I don't take credit for this plot. It is a T.V show, however I want to have our own version of it. If you haven't seen the T.V show that is fine, we are not copying the events just the plot!)

farm.jpg

After a mysterious virus kills everyone in the small farming town of Steamville over the age of 22 the government decides to quarantine the whole town. Anyone caught trying to escape will be executed. The town is beginning to lose all hope. With everyone in the town 21 or younger no one is really sure what to do. The food is running low children are left unattended and running the streets. It's time for all the older kids to take charge and begin running the city again!.

The last "adult" has died, everyone is in their homes. Time 7:30 in the morning. Everyone is trying to make since of what is happening. With no one really sure what to do, they start trying to find friends and family to rebuild the town. Some people are going to gather up children, some are going to gather up bodies and some are just running around causing trouble!

Im waiting on a few more people to get interested :)   but ill go ahead and post my character.

Im still trying to get used to the new set up im not sure how to creat a character page. Anyone know how?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back