Better late than never...

AlidaMaria

Damsel lacking distress
Hey there everyone!

It's been a few days since I came to your site, but seeing my (lack of) activity, I guess it's still alright to introduce myself ;)

I'm Alida Maria, I'm a 20 years old student living in lovely old (on the edge of war-torn) Europe. I've been roleplaying online for about four years now on sites such as roleplayerguild and Iwaku, so I hope to run into some old friends such as Ish and Kitty here! ^_^

That's it, keep on writing kiddos! (Man, now I sound like my grandpa)

Hello and welcome to the site!

Hopefully you will find it cozy here, since I know i have in the past two weeks!

What is your favorite color?

You are welcome! That's fortunate! I'm faintly colorblind, so i pay little attention to detail of color from time to time. (A horrible habit i'm slowly breaking.)

I'd say red or green are my favorite colors, cause that's what my color-blind stems around. (reds and greens are hardest for me to depict/see. It's called deuteranomaly) I find these colors intriguing, because it's hard to depict them at times..... xD

AnimeLover1116 said:
I like your profile pic, cute
Ghehe thank you! ^_^ It was supposed to be just temporary untill I found my old profile pictures, but I might just keep it.

ishnorb said:
You are welcome! That's fortunate! I'm faintly colorblind, so i pay little attention to detail of color from time to time. (A horrible habit i'm slowly breaking.)
I'd say red or green are my favorite colors, cause that's what my color-blind stems around. (reds and greens are hardest for me to depict/see. It's called deuteranomaly) I find these colors intriguing, because it's hard to depict them at times..... xD
Loving the things that are hardest to get... That's quite poetic, Ishnorb haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back