Other Best super power?

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
What would the best super power be? And no you can’t say to freeze time just to live longer.

For me, it would be reality-warping. I could rewrite the world and past events to my liking, and then give myself any additional powers I pleased any time. I think I'd really enjoy flight!

Traveling throught the timelines, but with respect and limits as well,

doing it without those can be too much..

Those games did it pretty well to me.
DBeTAqWdNQZWCOT-1600x900-noPad.jpg

I think honestly, shape shifting because if you wanted to fly, you can shape shift wings, if you wanted to swim in water without needing to come up for air, shape shift gills. The possibilities are endless with shape shifting, so I think it gives you the most bang for your buck.

I can definitely see the possibilities with reality warping. The potential for that is quite terrifying and awesome. Time travel, too. Dimensional travel might be nice, the ability to visit places you have seen or read about in books, games, television... that seems like a lot of fun. Of course, always having a way to return safely to your home reality would be extremely important! It would also be important to have some sort of cultural adaptation so that you wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb too much or be stuck not knowing how to speak the language...

If manipulating time is out, teleportation would probably be most helpful in my everyday life. In a different world, though, I'd probably choose something more exciting!

i always thought that the coolest power was opening tears into other dimensions, like elizabeth from bioshock infinite. otherwise, maybe shapeshifting so i can live out my dream of being a fat happy cat curled up in a patch of sunshine???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back