Anime & Manga Best animated cartoon / Anime couples

bettsyboy

Four Thousand Club
This can work for both Canon and non-canon pairings, and why you like them so much.

that's it, you say your favorite pairing(s) and explain why you like them so much :)

Kira Aso / Rei Kashino (Mars) - Theor story was good old dramatic, plus they from the first manga I read and owned the entire series to.

Yukari "Caroline" Hayasaka / Jōji "George" Koizumi (Paradise Kiss) - They don't end up together in the end, they have such a hot and heavy, but also totally broken relationship.

Miwako Sakurada / Arashi Nagase (Paradise Kiss) - Pure adorable and cute. Nuffield said.

Cutter / Leetah / Skywise (Elf Quest) - Simply my favorite couple in the entire series, with cutter and Letha being recognised mates and Skywise being the tag along that makes their little family amazing. I simply love that cutter and Skywise know one another's soul names and are as close as they are and Letha totally accepts it.

Dewshine / Tyldak (Elf Quest) - the look good together even if they only ever stay together briefly.

Levi x Eren (Attack on Titan) Its adorable. Come on

Izaya x Shizuo (Durarara!!) Well, its like a love hate kinda thing

L x Beyond Birthday (Death Note/Death Note:Another Note) Why the hell not

Alois x Ciel (Black Butler and Black Butler 2) Well...I just like it

Hikaru x Kaoru (Ouran High School Host Club) Because, why wouldn't you ship twins?

Docga said:
Erika and Walker from Durarara! They're my OTP for sure.
dskldjsd
Oh c'mon! They ain't nothin next to Isaac and Miria! Everyone in a marriage hopes to some degree their marriage could be as good as Isaac & Miria's.

isaacandmiria_9949.PNG

"Hey, Isaac?"

"Yes, Miria my dear?"

"Why are these all looking at us?"

"Well...we're disguised as magicians..." *Snap* "Maybe they want us to put on a show!"

"Are we gonna?"

"Well I don't see why not!"

"That's fantastic! .... But wait...Isaac?"

"Yes, Miria?"

"We don't know a thing about magic."

"...oh...yeah...Then I guess we'd better start learning! We can't disguise ourselves as magicians if we can't fake magic!"

"But...if we can fake magic, wouldn't it stop being a disguise?"

"Hrm... you're right..." *Snaps fingers* "Then we shall MIME!"

"Fantasti- Oh. Wait."
Also high on the awesome tree, Lelouch Vi Brittania and Suzaku Kururugi

What's that you say? It's not canon? Tell that to the official art team.

Magnet-Suzaku-Lelouch-lelouch-x-suzaku-16591313-477-710.jpg
27426_Friend.jpg
Hell, this one was in one of the OVA Picture Dramas.

532f79af8f9a0b9cddacdf22c5f91d2b1242208520_full.jpg
Also on the Topic of Code Geass, Kallen X C.C. also gets fairly teased by official artwork. Hell, apparently they spent a solid year living together. In a cramped apartment. With one bed. Between seasons.

f8b4e699f61c80_full.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back