• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
k soooo like edited in another charrie. A shorty shawty lol

Thinkin that imma play Shine as more of an npc and like Moon more as my MC cuz like thinkin 2 Mcs is a bit much rn k?

All right all right, everyone, I am happy to announce that we got it done! The RP thread is officially up and running.

As for my enigmatic and ramble-y first post, the gist is this: Cyrus, a newish guard at Belle Reve, is doing some reconnaissance work for the warden that involves traveling to another timeline within the multiverse, when he unexpectedly encounters destruction from the Kryptonian invasion (which he doesn't know about yet). Anyway, he's off on his own mission for a little while, but will soon return with massive news that will get the plot rolling. Anyway, please feel free to start the interactions inside of Belle Reve! I have an inmate character who will join in the antics there as soon as I get around to posting for her. Since I think we agreed to start off with a day in the life and didn't have anything specific planned, just about anything goes! Feel free to let your imagination run wild with whatever happens in your posts. 🖤 Please let me know if y'all have any questions!

Interesting. Rachel is likely keeping it close to her chest just how her ability works then. Then again she's plenty dangerous without it.

Btw Aviator Aviator Could you break up the Paragraphs a bit more on your posts? The intro one is a little hard to read as it looks like one big block for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back