• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hell yeah! I'm gonna go bombard everyone's DMs in case the thread refuses to send notifications! This HAS to happen!

Apparently, commissaries carry stuff like clothing, electronics, books and writing supplies, too! Also, great question!
Try not to overdo it with barging DMs cause my notifications is a bit wacky XD

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Would the guys in therapy have felt the effects of Wither and Deluge's powers? Or those from Shine's singing? Are either spirits or crippling depression coming for our babes? XD

I didn't think that the twins Powers would affect anyone since they wearing collars and would need to actually be zapped directly.

K so like the reason I was saying it would affect moon is cuz she don't have collar on and she is a magical creature that is drawn to positivity. Cuz pssst happy unicorn. So like moon resists the negative output from Wither cuz happy thoughts are all she has and she not getting zapped directly which would actually
have severe adverse affects on Moon.

Also, if I think Pixie is going to do what I think she's going to do, we'll need some snacks...
Aaaaaaaaand there's that too lol

So maybe I should have hung tight, but I got a burst of muse in the wee hours... I shall change anything as needed! BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Just let me know if Liling's reaction to Wither and Deluge's influence was appropriate!

Now as for Shine the spirits are basically getting rallied up and she calling in favours. So like I'd say her Powers breach the collars and those that hear her song might feel like pulling inmates back into the cells but not be directly commanded. Or like they might just start dancing rly lol

K soooooooo like transparency here. I was thinking that if all else fails, Shine would use her powers to placate the inmates on the list. Buuuuut she fails with Liling since she cannot get spirits to affect her the way she can with people. For whatever reason the spirits can only see Liling as an object and this like is effectively making Liling immune to Shines powers.

But like I mean. Like if liling dreams then I'd say there's a workaround? Idk. I sooooo loves your post so thinking let me do the editing on my end so we can like establish a canon with Liling and spirits?

So King replied with <3 and PlusUltra has to read up first, but is in! I'm chomping at the bit, time to get things popping like chicken grease! And thanks for the answer, Buggaboo! In that case, should the collab post end with the spirits luring the gang back towards their cells? Or should we hang out around commissary until we get discovered by some guards and get neutralized?

Aviator Aviator One of us, one of us! Still interested in joining in?

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Good thoughts. Ooh the thing is Liling doesn't dream because she doesn't sleep like humans. She lightly trances like three or four hours to restore her battery but remains largely alert, just dormant. That being the case, the spirits wouldn't possess her to take Moon Prism back to her cell, right? If you'd like, I can delete that part of my post and have her end with Deluge's influence causing her to break out in a happy dance lmao. Not gonna lie, the thought of immunity to Shine's powers is a very attractive idea. :coolshades:

TobiornotTobi TobiornotTobi I was originally gonna say no, because right now Liling is very driven by her just cause of keeping all the inmates at Belle Reve, but if I modify the part about the spirits possessing her, then hell yeah! I'll wait for Bugga to respond before I do anything, though.

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Good thoughts. Ooh the thing is Liling doesn't dream because she doesn't sleep like humans. She lightly trances like three or four hours to restore her battery but remains largely alert, just dormant. That being the case, the spirits wouldn't possess her to take Moon Prism back to her cell, right? If you'd like, I can delete that part of my post and have her end with Deluge's influence causing her to break out in a happy dance lmao. Not gonna lie, the thought of immunity to Shine's powers is a very attractive idea. :coolshades:

TobiornotTobi TobiornotTobi I was originally gonna say no, because right now Liling is very driven by her just cause of keeping all the inmates at Belle Reve, but if I modify the part about the spirits possessing her, then hell yeah! I'll wait for Bugga to respond before I do anything, though.
Yeah k so like yeah I thot it'd be cool to have someone that Shine can't mind eff with. Esp while asleep.

And K Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. Leave Moon Prism by her lonesome.... I'll just have her break stuff or have her go play with her REEEEEEAL friends that tore her hair outta her head. Fiiiiiiiiine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back