• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Behind Concrete Bars | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
they made their character on monday, last week and they haven't even been on the site since tuesday. i understand life can be busy but it literally takes less than 2 minutes to get on the site and reply saying there's something up. even on a smartphone
I have to agree with that, it takes literally 2 seconds
I hate when people just vanish. I had an RP partner who just upped and left with no warning whatsoever and haven't ben back on the site since

I have to agree with that, it takes literally 2 seconds
I hate when people just vanish. I had an RP partner who just upped and left with no warning whatsoever and haven't ben back on the site since
i've seen TONS of RP's start to diminish starting with someone disappearing. and it is normally at the start. cause everyone's inspiration and excitement dies down due to nothing happening for a while. I'd say give until monday since that's when they last posted. also keep in mind that they were brand new to the site too (joined on monday). so they don't necessarily have any reason to stick around if it turns out they just didn't feel this site.

We'll consider Diana out of it for now. If she PM's me in the future we can see about working her back in. Sorry, had a busy weekend so I haven't been able to look at the site much.

Ayama Ayama go ahead and make your post and I'll follow it up tonight.

Nice post~
Lin didn't ask Toby to train Peri though xD
I could have sworn it was siad in there somewhere
But I was writing this after studying, so my brain wasn't in the right place

I could have sworn it was siad in there somewhere
But I was writing this after studying, so my brain wasn't in the right place
I wrote that Peri asked Toby to train her.
Since Lin is against Peri being in the squad in the first place, it'd be kind of strange if she went around asking people to train her xD

I wrote that Peri asked Toby to train her.
Since Lin is against Peri being in the squad in the first place, it'd be kind of strange if she went around asking people to train her xD
Ahh, makes sense

Haru Rivers Haru Rivers I feel like I need to get Lin out of there following Iblic to the shooting range, but I also don't know if it's okay for me to post for her again so soon? :/

oh, thank goodness. i came back and edited, like, three times. wasn't sure about it for a second. spent so much time on that other character sheet i had to find the mindset for Aurora since she's so different
Yeah she's badass ^^
I feel like Peri's gonna be super intimidated by her xD

that's good. leaves plenty of room for character development down the line :lenny:
Yep! My hope is that seeing Peri's motivation and dedication and hard work will eventually soften Aurora towards her~
But yeah at first she'll probably be so nervous around her xD

Yep! My hope is that seeing Peri's motivation and dedication and hard work will eventually soften Aurora towards her~
But yeah at first she'll probably be so nervous around her xD
that'll most likely do it. Aurora has a ton of internal character conflict to get through as well. so as time goes on it'll affect her as well as what others do around her as well. so we'll have to see how that pans out. I have a ton of things planned for my character in the future as the story progresses. i do it for all of my characters.

that'll most likely do it. Aurora has a ton of internal character conflict to get through as well. so as time goes on it'll affect her as well as what others do around her as well. so we'll have to see how that pans out. I have a ton of things planned for my character in the future as the story progresses. i do it for all of my characters.
Lookin' forward to it~! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back