• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Behind Concrete Bars | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Looks good other than Iblic has not yet joined the room the rest are in.

I think I'll do my next IC post tonight instead of tomorrow. We've got enough people responded that I'm going to move on. If others want to chime in they can, but I'm still going to have a deadline of end of day tomorrow before people who haven't posted will likely be removed.

Okay, so presumably Ardor Ardor , Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler , SkyHawk MK IV SkyHawk MK IV , teathyme teathyme , v e n u s v e n u s , Margo_Saturn Margo_Saturn and Lara6 Lara6 aren't submitting/finishing characters or posting (comebackplease?).
If that's the case, it would make our cast:
-Iblic ( Haru Rivers Haru Rivers )
-Lin and Peri ( Ayama Ayama )
-Aurora ( Pai Chan Pai Chan )
-Xen ( Millennial Dragon Millennial Dragon )
-Diana ( Diana Zheng Diana Zheng )
-Toby ( _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ )
And I'd say that's pretty solid ^^
That said, it looks like, once DZ and I post for Diana and Lin, everyone will be gathered in the meeting room and we'll be good to go, so now that I'm home Imma get to work on my post! :3

Uh, btw Haru, if it turns out that those characters have left, do you plan on having Iblic address it IC in your next post?

Hey all, sorry about my silence. These past few days have been a little more than hectic and combined with some other things, I don't think I'll be able to be at my best for this roleplay. I wish you all the best of luck with this! Feel free to just remove me and thank you for everything.

Hey all, sorry about my silence. These past few days have been a little more than hectic and combined with some other things, I don't think I'll be able to be at my best for this roleplay. I wish you all the best of luck with this! Feel free to just remove me and thank you for everything.
We'll miss you! I was looking forward to seeing Lin and Amber working together~

Margo_Saturn Margo_Saturn Thanks for the heads up! If you ever feel like stepping back into this RP shoot me a PM and we'll figure it out. Hope things calm down for you.

Ayama Ayama I will likely not address it in IC at this point. Maybe if I was more than one post in, but there's nothing established outside of Iblic having a file on them. I may edit my first post a bit, but other than that no.

Margo_Saturn Margo_Saturn Thanks for the heads up! If you ever feel like stepping back into this RP shoot me a PM and we'll figure it out. Hope things calm down for you.

Ayama Ayama I will likely not address it in IC at this point. Maybe if I was more than one post in, but there's nothing established outside of Iblic having a file on them. I may edit my first post a bit, but other than that no.
Sounds good~
-keeps working on post-

I'm sorry, work has been demanding far too many hours from me. I started making a character sheet, but I don't think I have the brain power to finish it. Sorry, I really was looking forward to this.

I'm sorry, work has been demanding far too many hours from me. I started making a character sheet, but I don't think I have the brain power to finish it. Sorry, I really was looking forward to this.
Ah that sounds tough -patpat-

Diana's the only one without a post up :/
oh, lol. welp. i figured if they don't respond within a week without a word then my old RP's would suggest that they lost interest. because that's normally the case in my experience.

oh, lol. welp. i figured if they don't respond within a week without a word then my old RP's would suggest that they lost interest. because that's normally the case in my experience.
Ja, I have to agree with that

they made their character on monday, last week and they haven't even been on the site since tuesday. i understand life can be busy but it literally takes less than 2 minutes to get on the site and reply saying there's something up. even on a smartphone

Not sure
But I've been in a lot of Rps and usually if people don't reply after a week they have moved on
Well I asked her about her post on Tuesday so... I guess wait until Tuesday? :/
It's up to Haru, really. If the GM feels she's already exceeded her time limit, then I guess she's cut from the cast as well and we're down to 6 ^^"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back