• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings "Beginner" Looking for RP!

asleep_

Kae Ghostpetrichor_
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Kae, I'm 23 and I used to RP when I was younger, but I fell out of it and years later I want to start building experience from scratch.
I've tried to look around here the past few years but I unfortunately couldn't find anything, so I'm giving it another try 😭
If you don't mind a RP partner where you have to help them along a bit, I'd appreciate it! I am not totally useless though, I love making OCs and headcanoning.
I am open to most types of RP that includes OCs. It can be romantic or platonic!
If fandom characters, I feel most comfortable with Bungo Stray Dogs (BSD)

Do you guys do MHA or DSMP rps?

Hello! My name is Kae, I'm 23 and I used to RP when I was younger, but I fell out of it and years later I want to start building experience from scratch.
I've tried to look around here the past few years but I unfortunately couldn't find anything, so I'm giving it another try 😭
If you don't mind a RP partner where you have to help them along a bit, I'd appreciate it! I am not totally useless though, I love making OCs and headcanoning.
I am open to most types of RP that includes OCs. It can be romantic or platonic!
If fandom characters, I feel most comfortable with Bungo Stray Dogs (BSD)
What do you have in mind for Bungou Stray Dogs? I’m down for romance

I'm a horror writer! I can help you get back into it with that genre is you want!

Hai!! Do you do mha or Harry Potter rps?
Unfortunately it's been a long time since I watched mha, and I never read/watched HP.. Thank you for asking! I hope you can find a rp partner that suits your needs <3

Do you guys do MHA or DSMP rps?
Aaa unfortunately I haven't seen mha in forever and I never got into dsmp, but I hope you find a rp partner! thank you for asking ;0

What do you have in mind for Bungou Stray Dogs? I’m down for romance
Nothing specific in mind, but we can brainstorm! I can do oc x oc, oc x canon, or canon x canon.
For cc x cc, I am a multishipper & rarepair enjoyer so I am flexible with ships as long as they aren't the super weird ones ;'D

Nothing specific in mind, but we can brainstorm! I can do oc x oc, oc x canon, or canon x canon.
For cc x cc, I am a multishipper & rarepair enjoyer so I am flexible with ships as long as they aren't the super weird ones ;'D
I’m looking for cc x cc though which ship suits your fancy?

Last edited:
I’m looking for cc x cc though which one suits your fancy?
My favorite pairings are soukoku, sskk, sigzai, kunikidazai, atsulucy, higugin, ranpoe, odango, mushiango, fyolai & sigchuu... I have so many sdhjfhjs there's more that I'd be happy to do, so if you want to list your faves you definitely can!

My favorite pairings are soukoku, sskk, sigzai, kunikidazai, atsulucy, higugin, ranpoe, odango, mushiango, fyolai & sigchuu... I have so many sdhjfhjs there's more that I'd be happy to do, so if you want to list your faves you definitely can!
I’m down for soukoku! Argh Dazai x Chūuya 😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back