• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings BeckonCall's Nation Builder ideas and reboots interest check!

I'm leaning toward egg. But the player has a vision of what it's going to be at the start, and diet, treatment, and resources may effect it's nature and powers.
Would we be able to continue off from our previous characters of previous KDs?

Would we be able to continue off from our previous characters of previous KDs?
I'd already been asked that, and I say any character/tribe concept is entertain-able... though it might be decedents of previous OCs rather than former OCs in their own right.

I'd already been asked that, and I say any character/tribe concept is entertain-able... though it might be decedents of previous OCs rather than former OCs in their own right.
Oooh. So I could play a descendant of my blacksmith warriors? :-D

OKay!

KINGDOM DEATH: KING OF MONSTERS WINS BY POPULAR DEMAND.

Because of secondary interest and my desire to include some Fragile hearts dynamic I may have a romance/courtship/union mechanic added to the game in the second phase or so. (people may start with a special scion or "hope" figure that can build a union with NPC or other player tribes. Political and resource gains are important in a union as is compatibility and romance -- but perhaps in the dark world of kingdom death needs a little love and hope most of all...

So I will post the discord link for the game as we get set up now, but I want to say the game is still open to people who have not played my games or a nation builder before, because I want to show how warm this sector of the community is, despite us often being considered "niche" -- especially if you have a soft spot for romance and nurturing a baby monster/abberation! ;)

DISCORD INVITE:

So come on over, settle in and review (or don't! wing it!) the rules for making a tribe/bloodline. The rules for "Hopes" (princes/princesses) will come out soon along with the rules for adopting a monster to grow to protect your tribe.

(And yes, when the monsters get big enough the game will have an element of monsters fighting each other for ritual/symbolic and actual dominance, both against NPC super-predators, and other tribes monsters. In case you were wondering. (unless that's not your bag, and you want to coddle or hide your tribes monster) :D

Last edited:
All Your ideas look amazing - I have never done nation-building type rps and it has been a long heckin time since I have seen Kingdom Hearts lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back