Because I was told to..

Jelly x Filled x Donut

Two Thousand Club
Hello everyone,

As I'm sure you can probably tell, I'm new here! I did belong to a different roleplaying website but, decided to switch over due to lack of role players.

I'm Peyton, but please feel free to call me what ever you see fit. (: a lot of my online friends for some reason call me Penty or Peyto. Make something up if you want.

its a little late for me here where I'm livin' so I probably won't say a whole lot but, here's a few things.

first off, I am a literal role player and I prefer "one on one". I can do realistic and fantasy, I prefer the imagination that comes along with fantasy. I'm usually up for what ever so please feel free to message me if you'd like me to join a role play of yours.

Second, my laptop is on the fritz and I am typing all of this on my iPhone. I have a desktop but counter but, I'm not at home atm. But, I don't do a whole lot so role playing is a huge hobby of mine. I tend to check my threads daily and make sure all my posts have heart and/or effort.

I hope to get some good role plays going.

Thanks. (:

First of all, welcome to the RpNation ibepeyton!

Just wanted to thank you for posting an introduction. If you have any questions such as creating a role play, updating your avatar, earning achievements, etc.. please visit the following link:

http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/696-Welcome-to-the-RpNation!

Now if you have any more questions, please don't be afraid to reach out to one of our staff members!

Your new friend

~Gg

...if someone told you to jump off a bridge

Nah, I'm kidding. Welcome to RpN.

Hope you find what you're looking for here.

Shoutbox is on the main page, that's where the magic happens.

Hi! This is RpN.

Well, you probably already knew that. Let me try again....

Hi! This is most definitely not RpN. ^^

It's great you decided to join. There's never a shortage of role players here, and you sound like a good RPer anyways, with your heart and effort!

Not that we... RP here or anything, since this isn't RpN at all. No, no RPing whatsoever, yep

Hey there I'm Ari~

So I'm in the same boat as you; new and was looking for an active rp site. I like lit and one-on-one rps as well so if you ever want to roleplay feel free to send me a pm.

I hope you enjoy it here :D

Arietta said:
Hey there I'm Ari~
So I'm in the same boat as you; new and was looking for an active rp site. I like lit and one-on-one rps as well so if you ever want to roleplay feel free to send me a pm.

I hope you enjoy it here :D
Heck yes we should RP!

Hi, I'm Kiy.

I understand looking for a new RP site. Over the past several months, I've noticed the site I used to use had been overrun non-serious RPers.

Anyway, from one newbie to another, welcome. :)

ibepeyton said:
Heck yes we should RP!
Ugh, I joined FOREVER AGO. I'm really sorry for not responding. I have been so busy with this holiday season. Got myself a job and it's been tiring me out.

Maybe, if you ever see this, you and I can role play together.

Thanks~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back