• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π˜‰π˜¦π˜’𝘢𝘭𝘺 π˜”π˜’π˜―π˜°π˜³ - waiting room

Characters
Here
Other
Here
me when i have to do research ☹️☹️☹️

guys luc is a boomer ☹️

btw is there a due date / date you’re planning on accepting applications?

i was just coming here to propose a due date though lmao. i was thinking maybe a week from today (11/4)??? is that all good with everyone? i would also give extensions if anyone needs one!

205A8FED-E997-4429-AFD5-47CEE6AF17EE.png

hi pookies !!

sorry im late to the party but i decided to bring in two concepts that are probably much closer to the emergence of beauly itself, purely for shits & giggs but also bc we seemed to be lacking in those (also for the aesthetics).

i should have them done soon !!

View attachment 1122360

hi pookies !!

sorry im late to the party but i decided to bring in two concepts that are probably much closer to the emergence of beauly itself, purely for shits & giggs but also bc we seemed to be lacking in those (also for the aesthetics).

i should have them done soon !!
omg yes slay love them ahhh.

i was going to do an older resident like that as well but i’ve been so overwhelmed with work stuff i don’t think ill have time to make that character. we will see though!

omg yes slay love them ahhh.

i was going to do an older resident like that as well but i’ve been so overwhelmed with work stuff i don’t think ill have time to make that character. we will see though!
AAAA thank u !! im excited to start brainstorming for them -- fc for the doctor might be changing (but also louis garrel ??? thats HUSBAND)

also no worries !! i hope things ease up for you soon :}}}

AAAA thank u !! im excited to start brainstorming for them -- fc for the doctor might be changing (but also louis garrel ??? thats HUSBAND)

also no worries !! i hope things ease up for you soon :}}}
no louis garrel is soβ€”

i love him lmao

and thanks. tbh i’m looking for a new job but who knows when that’ll be LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back