• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’– ๐‘จ๐’„๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’Ž๐’š [OOC]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Characters will be due shortly! I am currently trying to fix some code I broke, so my hero will likely be posted after the deadline.
However, if you need an extra time to fix codes like I am, just tag me! I will not be announcing the cast list till the morning.

Character applications are closed now! Thank you for applying!

I've totally broken this character code for my hero, so I will be trying to fix that early in the morning. I'll be sending out a message with the Discord to those accepted, so please be patient while I complete those tasks!

I just want to thank everyone who has applied during these hectic times! I have sent out the acceptance message through PMs at this point.
If you were not accepted, please do not think it was anything against you! The cast-list was always meant to be smaller, which meant some lovely characters did not make the cut.
In the future, I may accept more characters if I feel the RP can handle it. Those not accepted originally will be the first invited, and I hope to RP with everyone in the future.

Thank you again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back