• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BBC Sherlock

Sherlock-Timelord

A general sherlock roleplay that can be set at any point in the series and can go just about anywhere. Does not have to follow plot of the show. There are not many restrictions, though I ask that there be no sexual scenes. Any issues can be discussed in the group. OC's are welcomed.

Characters Available-

John Watson-

Anderson-

Mycroft Holmes-

Mrs. Hudson-

Donivan-

Greg Lestrade-

Mary-

(I may be missing some but heres a start)

Characters Taken-

Sherlock- Sherlock-Timelord

Jim Moriarty- Commander

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sherlock-Timelord]Yes it is still available! Who'd you like to be?

[/QUOTE]
Moriarty. (>BD)

[QUOTE="Sherlock-Timelord]oh awesome! I'll mark him as taken. And we can start at any point or wait for others (i really dont care either way)

[/QUOTE]
Yaay! xD

I'd like to start, if you don't mind.

Sherlock groaned loudly, his voice echoing in the empty flat. He was currently sat upside down on the couch throwing knives at the wall in a state of boredom. "JOHN!" He yelled pausing to see if a response would come but when none came he shouted out for Mrs. Hudson instead. An irritated grunt escaped his mouth as he aggressively threw another knife into the middle of the smiley face on the wall. With his free hand Sherlock grabbed his phone, going through his contacts in search of anyone who could provide entertainment.

Jim Moriarty was running up the stairs, panting. He was determined to meet Sherlock. Many would think they are mortal enemies, but it wasn't true. At least not for Jim. Moriarty found him interesting. At last he had found a person like him. He wanted to test him, observe him, play with him... And if he'll find Sherlock worthy they might even corporate. With these thoughts Jim pressed Sherlock's door bell.

_______

[[[sorry, It's been a while since I last role-played, especially in English.]]]

Sherlock lifted his head up from the couch. "John door!" He yelled before remembering he was currently home alone. With a heavy sigh sherlock rolled over and stood up from the couch, making his way to the top of the stairs. "It's open!" He shouted down, to lazy to actually open it himself. He turned around, blue robe swishing dramatically behind him as he sat himself in his chair; awaiting the visitor.

((no worries! It's been awhile for me too))

Through Jim saw a slight surprise in Sherlock's eyes, he pretended that he haven't noticed anything.

- ''Greetings.'' He began in deep, grumpy tone ''is this a way to welcome a guest?

Anyways,'' newcomer continued ''I bought you a little gift... To ease your worries.''

As he spoke, Moriarty tossed a little box to Sherlock.

- "It could be set to explode, can't promise."

Sherlock eyed the little box carefully, turning it in his hand slowly. "Soooo, to what do I owe the pleasure of this visit...um" He raises an eyebrow looking for a name but also taking in every minor detail he can about his guest.

- ''Jaframov. Lazarus Jaframov.'' he said false name in cold voice ''and you are...?''

Without waiting for invitation Jim marched right into Sherlock's room and seated himself in sofa.

- ''Nice apartments you have...'' he mumbled while prospecting the room.

Sherlock's eyes narrowed slightly but chooses to go along with it for now. He places the black box down on the table beside him as the strange guest sits down and mutters sarcastically "of course, make yourself at home." He stands up, neatly folding his hands behind his back, making his way to stand in the middle of the room facing the man. "Now, do you have actual business here or are you just marveling at the sights? Because I do have plenty of better things I could be doing right about now other than entertaining tourists."

Perhaps, best way to learn about him is by observing him in action, Moriarty thought.

- "I've seen your homepage" he began is miserable tone ''you are detective, right? My dear mother is missing!''

[[[sorry that so short...]]]

Sherlock raised his eyebrow, missing people weren't usually classified under interesting. Maybe ranked number ten on his list. But something about this strange man peeked his curiosity. "You're mother disappeared? You sure she didn't just vacation somewhere? After all you are an adult, there relly is no need for her to let you know is there?" Sherlock said as he walked over to his skull, picking it up and looking over his shoulder when he finished.

((no worries. And I am so so sorry, I got super sick after we started this and was pretty out of it... I did not mean to go so long without responding))

Moriarty quietly observed Sherlock, while talking.

- ''I used to visit her every day, and when I came to her last time the room was... Eeeh, messy, and I found some red stuff I though was blood. Or juice.''

Hi :D Is this RP still open? I have an OC who's Mrs.Hudson's niece that goes to visit her one summer, if that's okay with you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back