BBC Sherlock RP

Ohmygosh I love them both.

Would it be alright if I asked for John? I mean, I can go with Mycroft if you don't like strange fangirls playing important people.

locknessmonster said:
Ohmygosh I love them both.
Would it be alright if I asked for John? I mean, I can go with Mycroft if you don't like strange fangirls playing important people.
haha I dont mind at all, John's all yours!

locknessmonster said:
Woohoo!
When will this RP start then?
It can start at anytime actually. I was just waiting for people that I knew were going to remain active and interested. Now that we have a few it can start even today if wanted.

I shall play both of them, then. I warn you that I am not on until the evenings, so that is why I chose a couple of characters that aren't truly important.

locknessmonster said:
Oh, coolio.
What's the time-set then? Plot?
I think the time was set to be post-fall/moment Sherlock comes back. (at least thats what the old John suggested) I am open to changes if not everyone wants to do that, as I have no preference. 

RhiannonR said:
I shall play both of them, then. I warn you that I am not on until the evenings, so that is why I chose a couple of characters that aren't truly important.
Alright, I'll add ya to the list. And evenings are fine, that's probably when this group will be most active anyway.

Wait, though. I know a certain person here hasn't seen Reichenbach yet.

Perhaps we could choose a little earlier?

I mean, if that's alright. I have an idea for Moriarty and Sherlock and a case.

locknessmonster said:
Wait, though. I know a certain person here hasn't seen Reichenbach yet.
Perhaps we could choose a little earlier?

I mean, if that's alright. I have an idea for Moriarty and Sherlock and a case.
That's a good point and I'm fine with starting at an earlier time set. As for the idea, I'd love to hear what it is, but I am hesitant on going with a planned thing. Even with the post-fall idea it was going to be rather improvised and plus people seem to enjoy it more when they can add something of their own to it. As long as you keep that in mind and don't expect people to follow it exactly as the way you planned then we can definitely go something along that line.

RhiannonR said:
She would be speaking of me. I just finished the first season.
Ah ok, thats fine I have no problems starting at an earlier point.

Ok hopefully this works and you all see it, still figuring out how this website works... anyway i think its time to get this thing going, we have quite a few members now so it should be fun! Now ive only done rp through live chats before, never through this format so i appologise if i get all turned around. soooo either i can just start something and it can un fold from there or some else can. If i dont here from anyone by tomorrow afternoon then ill just start. So lets go! (please ignore any spelling errors or grammer, im on my phone at the moment and cant see half of it...) 

truebloodlover said:
yayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Are we going to start tomorrow?
Yes! Sorry for the late response... my alerts are being weird but we are going to start tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back