• Legendless

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BlueyedAngel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kaze

One Thousand Club
(Again this will last until 11 PM)

As the town gathered around to accuse each other, by the end of it all someone voted for themselves which led to a tie. So no one got hung.

However during the night there was a huge noise inside Zixevak's house. We found him dead this morning outside his house lying on his back with blood everywhere. He seemed to had fallen from his second story window in his bedroom.

In Memory of those Dead:

Zixevak - Murdered; Status - Good

Days of Drought: 3/5

The handsome man, looking dehydrated from the draught...And lack of booze...Grabs the first person he sees, Kagutzu, smacks her on the nose with a starsticker and shouts "WITCHHHHHHHH"

And then disappears for the day, probably staying at the local whorehouse.

So I am thinking this. The leader of the pack who has to send the vote in was a lurker. The one we ended up killing. This freed the other werewolf to kill now without having to wait on the leader. So the other werewolf is someone who is active.

Someone could very well be active and not active persay.

Nena has been declared as active despite not posting in any day but day one. and Riddle has been declared the same despite not speaking a whole lot.

I think my suspicion lies between these two.

Carl also seems suspicious.

I agree. I think we should put our focus on them and not on any of the lurkers who have not contributed anything.

I am tempted to lynch Carl on the fact he is not contributing anything really but maybe not. I say leave him alone for now. I agree that Riddle seems a little suspicious as well. We need to really focus on who we think is it. We lose two village people each time we are wrong one from us and one from the werewolf. We also have the traitor to deal with.

I think I'm going to vote for Carl (sorry just been thinking) x3

I will wait til after work though (after 10 central) just in case you guys wanna talk more

The drought ha lasted three days already, We should sit down for prayer.

Anybody willing to join me?

The farmer comes in to the meeting covered in dust.

"I would certainly pray with you," he says, slumping into an empty chair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back