ARE YOU HYPED!!??

• YES!!!!!!! (Battlefield 1)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES!!!!!!! (Anything else)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I know i am going to put those horses to good use

Spartacus%20301_GIF%201.gif

Then after that i am going to get my friends together for some trench warfare and it's probably gonna feel like this:[media]
[/media]
Then play this: [media]

[/media]

Being honest, if I see more than 20 fucking German tanks, I'll rage. You know Germany only produced 20 TANKS, and the planes didnt do loops and shit in World War 1. Plus, most deaths weren't caused by soldier to soldier combat. Mostly artillery and that shit.

Arty said:
Being honest, if I see more than 20 fucking German tanks, I'll rage. You know Germany only produced 20 TANKS, and the planes didnt do loops and shit in World War 1. Plus, most deaths weren't caused by soldier to soldier combat. Mostly artillery and that shit.
The Funny part is the Italians had 3 heavy tanks that actually were efficient, and planes did do loops and barrel roles to try and beat their opponents at KurvenKampf or the German word for Turning War were two planes would rely on wit and their planes engineering to beat their opponent in that king of dogfighting.

Arty said:
I don't even think they made most of them. I'm pretty sure the majority of them were looted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back