Battle of the Guilds

~OneHellofAButler~

One Thousand Club
I've really been wanting to do an rp in a medival time period type setting after recently playing the game Dark Alliance. I had the idea it'd be kind of a fantasy type rp too though. You know, dragons, elves, dwarves, etc. So here's the idea: It's been seven years since the war between the 4 guilds began and the world has become a hectic place of chaos. Innocent towns ransacked, nobles and royalty betrayed and attacked, nobody is safe and nobody can be trusted. Guilds work to hard to expand their territory by taking over cities and towns as they fight each other. Those not in a guild are liable to get attacked by anyone. Now it's everyone for themselves in a world of thievery, arson, and war.

The guilds:

The Eastern Alliance

This guild, obviously, comes from the east. It is made up of nobles and upperclassmen. They are the second richest of the guilds and have skilled archers. They are weak in hand to hand combat and especially weak in magic. It's made up of mainly humans and a few skilled creatures who they find useful.

Hand of the Royally Divine

This guild is skilled in magic and comes from the north. They don't use heavy weapons like two-handed swords, axes and hammers. They rely heavily on their powers and crystals which store magical energy but also use light swords, bows and other light weaponry. They aren't as weak in close combat as the Eastern Alliance but are more likely to lose close combat battle than the other two guilds. It's made up of mainly elves, dwarves, witches and other

The Thieves Guild

Made up of underclassmen and common outlaws thieves this guild is well experienced in trickery and hand to hand combat. They are most likely to attack the innocent, scam them out of their money and rob them. This guild is poor which is why they steal to get money. They use light weapons that are usually small and well hidden, like daggers. They come from the south and are made up of both humans and creatures.

The Scarlet Rose

This is the Royal guild. It's made up of royals (kings, queens, princes etc) and nobles and creatures who do all the fighting for them. They are the richest of the guilds and so they have some of the most skilled warriors who can fight in all types of combat. They have especially skilled swordsmen and use dragons.

The Thieves Guild is mainly enemies with the Scarlet Rose. They believe the royal powers have turned corrupt and want to enslave anyone who isn't a noble and won't serve them. The Thieves Guild is temporarily allied with the Eastern Alliance.

The Scarlet Rose's main enemy is The Eastern Alliance. This is because the Nobles there are rebelling to create their own Kingdom. The Hand of the Royally Divine is allied with them as long as they supply funds for their weapons and crystals.

Hope this isn't too complicated. You can make your character any rank(king, prince, princess, warrior,etc) or species you want as long as it fits with the guild your in. If you don't wanna be in a guild you don't have to you can be a rogue or a towns person.

Basic Rules:

No Godmoding

Don't kill off other people's characters without permission.

I honestly don't care if you give a short reply but some people are picky about it so do your best to give a detailed reply. Try to write 2-3 sentences at least please.

Romance is okay but please keep it pg 13

Hmmm..Oh yeah please be realistic, you character can't dodge every attack

Anyone interested?

Yay! I'm glad someone likes it :)

I wanted to have a couple people rp it instead of a 1x1 so I'll see if more join and if not then well...idk it could work as a 1x1 I guess. But I really hope more people like it and I'll put up an official thread soon to create characters and start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back