• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Battle Of The Bands

Redfloofy

Lover Of Music
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi everyone.
As the title says, this is a group roleplay that centers around a battle of the bands. The event is taking place at a prestigious music college, and the stakes are incredibly high because the winning band will receive a deal with a record label and will be given the opportunity to go on tour. I am not looking for roleplayers with a certain experience level although I would appreciate longer posts if possible. Romance WILL be allowed, but I do ask that sexual content be left out and if it does need to be mentioned for any reason, please do not share details. Characters can either be in a band, or they can play friends or family members of people in bands, as well as judges for the event itself. If you are interested in this, please feel free to let me know in this thread! Thanks!

oh, am i ever a sucker for a battle of the bands. you've definitely caught my interest! i'm curious, do you have any ideas for what bands might be present? or for what the college itself is like? or are you waiting to brainstorm those details with fellow players?

sick! well, admittedly, i'm torn. there are a lot of roles i could see myself playing, from a laidback drummer to an anxious lead to a catty bassist. i think the only thing i'm certain of is that i want to play a band member, and the rest we can figure out.

when you say "prestigious", are you thinking a newer school making waves, or a school with older roots and history?

Ok sounds good! We can worry about characters later. As far as the setting I was thinking a school with older roots that is very highly competitive.

Awesome! Welcome to those new to the thread! Glad to see theres interest in this idea! One of the questions I wanted to ask was whether or not you want to plan out the plot befrand or just improvize and plan the characters and setting. Whichever you want to do works for me.

OK awesome! Welcome! I'm pretty new to this so I just wanted to know whether people usually create a thread for planning that is separate from the interest check?

OK awesome! Welcome! I'm pretty new to this so I just wanted to know whether people usually create a thread for planning that is separate from the interest check?
no worries~!!!! u can do an out of character thread to discuss stuff in or a discord but idk if you're pretty new to that either bc that can be pretty overwhelming LOL but let me know if i can help with anything!!! i am no expert either but i can always try

Users who are viewing this thread

Back