Battle AF: Edmund VS Leon

Who will win?

• Edmund (Tomasque )

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leon Angelico Deynair (Lovable Dark-side)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ricia

Retired M

Round 2: Battle AF

3161coi.jpg

@Lovable Dark-side (Only they can post in this thread. All other posts will be deleted. OOC is allowed though.)

"Edmund, Leon Angelico Deynair... please move to the battle arena." A short stout man in an arena staff uniform informed them.

When they entered into the arena, a cold chill ran down their spin. It was not just the snow that covered the ground... but the ominous air as well. They were now standing in a graveyard, surrounded by a occasional trees.

As soon as they stepped through the gates, the shut with a loud clink and the crowd erupted in a loud roar.

"Round 2! Edmund... Versus... Leon!" The announcer said loudly.

Another loud cheer erupted. The announcer didn't even wait for it to stop before she spoke again,

"FIGHT!"

Leon gave a disinterested sigh, the moister in his breath freezing in the air, turning a clean pristine white before calmly fading away," I prefer to do this the old fashion way, but sadly if I must fight like this I will," He yawns, and lays his hand on his side, hand resting lightly on a wooden staff, swirl-ish designs crudely carved, or what looked more likely to be burned deep into the sandy colored wood. Though one might have taken more haste in getting their weapon, or even taunting the enemy before them. Leon didn't run like that, he rather toy with his opponent in a way that was more personal. But since this was a more physical battle, It would have to be more of a mixture of physical pain and mental distress.

He lets out, yet another sigh frowning, giving Edwen, or whatever his name was a quick look over. He didn't seem like much. In fact Olivier probably could have taken him within a few minutes," I rather not drag this out now. I have people to meet back at my house. All of quick are more attractive, and hold a better company than you." Leon runs his hands through his hair, giving a quick look around. Just noticing that the grounds in which they stood were that of a old cemetery. Which was not in the best condition. The tombstones were cracked and crumbling, the ground which was covered in a good inch or two of snow, was grey. In fact the whole arena seemed to be tainted with a shade of grey of some sort. He tightens his red cloak around him. This he decided. Was going to take a few minutes.

During this entire time, a cloaked figure was gliding above the snow, sheltering under trees, quickly moving to the other side of the arena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back