Battle AD: Nark Expelis

Ricia

Retired M

Round 2: Battle AD

images-jpg.57585

Nark Expelis!

(This thread is for @TheOutsideBox only. Your opponent did not have a character in the gallery.)

Nark was in the lobby, his battle was today and everyone was eagerly awaiting for him and his opponent to step into the arena. It was almost dead in the lobby as he noticed his battle was skipped over and the other warriors moved past him into their own battles. It was a few moments of silence before an official from the arena staff approached him and handed him a letter. He gave Nark a curt nod before leaving without a single word.

We regret to inform you that your opponent has escaped from the arena.

As soon as we locate him, he will be put to death for breaking the rules and staining the name of many true warriors.

Do to this unfortunate event, you will be moved up to Round 3 automatically. So you are free to move to the stands and watch the other battles.

Good luck in your future battles.

-Arena Master Ricia

Nark quickly read the note handed to him while he mouthed words. His eyes shifted furiously left and right as he read and re-read the note, gritting his teeth harder with each re-read. While his eyes glowed slightly greener, he yelled out, "PREPOSTEROUS!" The words rang and echoed throughout the building with emphasis. "I can not believe something such as this! This COWARD fled from glorious combat! This so called warrior shall be hunted indeed! I will find him myself! I will follow him day and night, and I shall end his puny life by my hands the most painful way I know! Graahhhh!" After several moments, Nark finally drew a deep breath and exhaled, knowing he can not change what this COWARD has done and who he has disgraced. Nark preceded to walk a few paces in the lobby before he finally settled down and casually leaned against the wall, thinking about his next battle. One thing was for sure, and that was his next match better show up, or else that man or woman will find him/herself in a world of pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back