Batman: No Man's Land (Actual Rp)

Deathstroke's men were asleep again and Deathstroke wasn't angry because he was a little distracted.

"Asleep again. They don't deserve to work for me."

He shook his head and his hand grazed hers on accident, and he pulled away and quickly blushed.

'Thank God for my helmet."

"I'll.....um show you to your room....you can decorate it how you please."

He gave her the best room besides his own with a queen size bed, silk sheets, and it's own bathroom.

"I hope your happy with it."

After awile The Jackl made it to the wherehouse. After looking inside he couldint believe what he saw. A chair with a tape recorder just sitting on it with the screams that he didint notice before just repeating over and over again. He didint know what to think then he turned around facing what he once thought was a loyal partner... "Boss? What are you doing here?" The Jackl knew what lied ahead of him so he did what he did best, he played the manipulation game! "What do you mean? Come on 'J', you are clinicly insane, but your not stupid. you gotta know what this means. It means that are relationship has, reached a point where Your just a distraction your getting in the way of bigger plans that i have instore for the city of gotham and your in need of disposal!"

"Come on Boss ima accence to the business, besides all the good times we've had together." the Jackle knew that they never had any good times together but it was all part of the plan...

"Remember that one time when, when i came to you in need, i was devastaded and, and you took me under your wing you made me your right hand man..." the Jackl started to reach for his long knife that he always carried with him, hidden straped to his back.

"Plus look at us were one of the same were like one in two! we will aways be together no matter what!" the Jackle swug at his boss aming toward the neck with deadly intention only to catch his arm then his other followers came into play the Jackl took care of them with ease but the black mask has vanished...

"come out come out where ever you are!? come on boss dont be such... a p*ssy" the Black Mask knew he was trouble! because he brought out... the psycho Jackl that he had wished he would have never met

Users who are viewing this thread

Back