• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Batman: Gotham's Guardian

I can’t read the text atm
I use the dark theme and I’m on my phone haha
I’ll see who’s available
But id take Harley If she’s free

Interested, but I do have a question. I saw that you said there was a limit on original characters: what is the cap? I ask this because I do have two characters in mind. And if you'd like, I can certainly play a canon character.

Oh I'd love to take Tim and Cass, if that's cool. Wondering if I could bring Tim down to 16-17, though, since that would have been the age he was pre-52. Based off of these other ages, at least :)

Interested, but I do have a question. I saw that you said there was a limit on original characters: what is the cap? I ask this because I do have two characters in mind. And if you'd like, I can certainly play a canon character.
The cap is full at 6/6 already. I already made one exception because I owed Noble a favor.

Oh I'd love to take Tim and Cass, if that's cool. Wondering if I could bring Tim down to 16-17, though, since that would have been the age he was pre-52. Based off of these other ages, at least :)
Yours, and very well; the age difference isn't that big.

Please, disregard what I stated previously. One of the players with an OC reserved decided to leave, so we have one OC slot left.

I'm extremely interested. Could I perhaps be Jason Blood or The Question? I can also take Ra's and Harvey if you need!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back