• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ▌バキューン !!! ▌ ▌ʙᴀᴋʏᴜ▬ɴ

Hell yeah you guys can! I just need to put in the setting info and complete the basic profile requirements... and I can get the ball rolling in here!

I'll try to have a sheet up in the next couple of days.

anime faceclaims aren't my forte so it might be awhile before I decide.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Marshmallow

I think he'd be alright in a general high school thread. But, this thread is all about the crazy, hot-blooded delinquents that populate popular anime. The idea that he is an introvert in a thread of loud and proud fighters doesn't really fit well, especially with the rest of his bio. Casually throwing in that he knows judo seems like a waste for this type of thread. I do like the idea that he is adopted and has to deal with the pressures of being the "family pet" of sorts with the environment. Hmm... I say keep working on him? THOUGH... to toss it out there... it'd be way more interesting if his singing was up and center with his Resolve moreso than the enhanced agility. The current resolve doesn't seem to fit him.

And... yeah! I do see potential in this guy, but I feel like things need to change up so he can actually fit into this ridiculous and chaotic thread.

EDIT:: I just forgot to mention though... I love the idea of this guy being a famous singer and what not. Why not enforce his "pop idol" status a bit? And... thinking now, I think the introvert personality could work if the guy is putting up a really good front just to keep up his reputation and what not. And... as a pop idol in a fighting thread... the possibilities are endless!

@mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y Sorry if this is a stupid question, and it probably is given the stage you have set for the actual roleplay, but it doesn't hurt to ask. What's your opinion when it comes to profanity?

I'm almost done with everything else I have to do (no I'm not but most of it can wait) so I'll be able to get a cs up tomorrow or the next day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back