• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bakers' High School Year 1 (Requesting Characters)

UlmoLightbringer

• You have been accepted into Bakers' High School from the contest of Best Middle School Baker. At this school you will compete against other Bakers for a prize. The prize will not be reveled until the final round. So bake hard and show the others who's boss.

Last edited by a moderator:

• Students are piling into the Bakers' High Auditorium. There are benches bunched up into rows and columns all of them facing a podium where the students wait to here the school staff greet them to the new school year. While everyone is waiting the schedules are being passed out.

Last edited by a moderator:
VERONICA'S ACTIONS

I vas so nervous about going to a new school. I arrived very early and sat near the back of zee auditorium. I fixed my beret waiting for zee teachers. I looked around a saw a boy sitting in a front bench. "Zee front?" I vhispered to myself because i didn't think that people enjoyed sitting in the front on their first year.

• Welcome to Bakers' High School. All those from previous years may already know me but for those that are knew here; I am called Principle Jackson. At this school we expect good behavior from all of you. That especially includes during the competitions that we have here after school. You all should have received your schedules which were passed out. If you need a schedule ask a staff member on the way to homeroom. Now i'll let our Vice Principle Jeffries onto the microphone.

VERONICA'S ACTIONS

I sat down at a desk near zee back of zee room. I vas so nervous and wished I was sick. I vas messing with my poket watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back