• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka and Test to Shoukanjuu!

"Hm?" Haku continued eating from the few she had in her hand before glancing up at him. "What do you mean? I'm not really... interesting."

@las0r0o7

"Actually quite the opposite, I find you very interesting, that's why I could think about you all day." Roth rolled over and grabbed a couple more marshmallows and turned back to Haku and put one to her lips "You need to sharpen you mind some, sharpen it as much as you are beautiful and you would surpass even me."

@KittyKiero

"Hmm..." Haku contemplated his first statement, smiling a bit. She felt odd being the center of attention, yet it wasn't a problem at all. Then, eating the marshmallow presented to her, she scratched the back of her head. "I don't know how to feel about that... but okay."

His statement made her feel as though she put more work to her appearance than anything else, and that wasn't too... accurate. But that was the way her mind worked.

@las0r0o7

Roth just chuckled a bit at what she said "Well, you can just kick back and enjoy being in the starlight." He wrapped the blanket around her and pulled her against himself

(I'm not going to be on today)

@KittyKiero

(Scratch that I'm free for the rest do the day)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back