• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka and Test to Shoukanjuu!

"H-Huh?" Haku quickly shook her head then, "No no no no no! It's okay, no need for that!" She laughed nervously as she hid her face behind her free hand. "I believe you."

For now... she thought as she glanced from her hand.

@las0r0o7

He chuckled a bit before he stopped biting her fingers as he rolled off to the side and wrapped his arm around Haku and pulled her closer to him "you seem to be a little bit cold, would you like a blanket" Roth reached behind him into his bag and started digging around in it again.

@KittyKiero

Haku nodded then, remembering she was in a skirt. The breeze got to her a bit too easily.

"You tend to... move around a lot," she added with a small laugh. "You must be an antsy person by nature."

@las0r0o7

"Well I guess you could call it that, I've always felt a need to be moving something, ah ha there it is." He pulled out a heavy set quilt and reached back in the bag and pulled out marshmallows "there, now we can be warm and have marshmallows." Roth unfolded the blanket over the two of them and put a mellow in his mouth

@KittyKiero

"So I'm right." Haku glanced back and poked her tongue out at him. She then reached into the bag of marshmallows and took out a few before eating one. "Mmm. Wish we could've made s'mores."

@las0r0o7

"Yes your right, I am an antsy person, that's why I got my car, don't have to think about anything for too long, but you, you I can focus on all day." Roth tossed another marshmallow in his mouth before he wrapped up in his half of the blanket still staying next to Haku

@KittyKiero

She giggles under her breath and plays with his hair "Like you would want to hurt little ol' me" she kisses him holding his hands together behind his head "I always get what I want and I want you."

@alex the fox

[QUOTE="alex the fox](( OOOH~ even more drama . chibuuyuo wee need you!!!

[/QUOTE]
*Sorry for delay, Naoya is the class f MAJOR idiot cx*

ZerokiraKurayami said:
Tsubaki drinks the water slowly and smiles "hmm thanks~" she rubs her eyes again and smiles "ah...I-I guess I didn't...." She whispers and blushes "I usuallydontgetnightmaresifisleepnexttosomeone" she said and panted breathlessly @Despairingly Lucky
I smiled and nodded. "Thank you, and I'm glad you didn't have any nightmares~" I chuckle and get closer to Tsubaki. "Hey, What do you want to do now?" I ask.

Jane pushed Nicki away. "STOP!" She looked at her hands then Nicki "s-sorry he doesn't like that so j-j-just stop okay." She said under her breath.

[QUOTE="Despairingly Lucky]*Sorry for delay, Naoya is the class f MAJOR idiot cx*

I smiled and nodded. "Thank you, and I'm glad you didn't have any nightmares~" I chuckle and get closer to Tsubaki. "Hey, What do you want to do now?" I ask.

[/QUOTE]
Tsubaki hums "Anything... its the week end right...?" she yawns softly and smiles cuddling into the bed again "More sleep...?" she said and giggled.

Tsubaki giggles "I guess so if you want i dont mind... or we could-" she yawned lightly "Talk till we feel like getting up..." she smiled at him "Ill do what ever you want" she laughed "I dont mind" she rubbed her eyes and smiled a bit.

@Despairingly Lucky

Tsubaki shrugged "Anything youd like to know about me? or just any topic you choose really" she laughed softly smiling @Despairingly Lucky

"I like that idea, Tell me about yourself Tsu~" I smile and looked at her, awaiting to listen, I'm a really good listener so I didn't mind.

Or... At least I THINK I'm a good listener...

@ZerokiraKurayami

Tsubaki blinked "E-Eah?! w-well.. what do you wanna know..?" she blushed "Im bad at talking about myself.. its better when they just ask..." she played with the ends of the sleeves of the hoodie she had on blushing still. @Despairingly Lucky

Jane fell to her knees a small trail of drool going down her face she snapped back to reality and wiped the drool. "No you can't I mean he's my first guy friend and I don't want to just lose him." She said scratching her face embarrassed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back