• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Bad Girls Club LA?

Would You like to join the bad girls club

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mariam

Elder Member
So, I'm interested in reality TV shows and stuff like that and one of my favorite reality TV series is bad girls club. If you don't know about it, it's on oxygen and it's basically about 7 different girl with 7 different personality move into one house in LA And they have to live with each other for 3 months. Mind you these 7 girls are strangers to each other so they are going to have to learn about each other at the house. This house will be big and nice of course, But what happens when 7 girls with different personality all live in one tooth together? I hope you know this is going to be some nice house, This is the bad girls club and 7 of these girls have something that obviously make them a bad girl. In the house just know there will be friendship, enemies, love, betrayal, family, fights, drama, and more drama. Can you Handel it? Can you survive this and make it to the end if not your ass gonna have to go home.

Bad-girls-logo-season3.jpg

Okay and I know if this becomes a thing a lot of people wanna join... But don't worry because you know how there's 7 girls? if any of then fight, I mean they can fight in the house but it depends on what happens in the fight, and it happens to be bad home there gonna get sent home and a replacement comes, But being a replacement you have to prove yourself because replacements are looked upon and coming to the house you have to know how to defend yourself cause there will be fights and drama and other crazy stuff. But the bad girls club isn't about all fights there fun and crazy adventures, And Vacations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back