• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bad Boys, Good Lips ♥ (OPEN)

You want me too make one? If I must, can I cancel out Autumn?

EDIT: Nvm

Last edited by a moderator:
No keep him! @Stamper

@sparknight you can cancel out autumn in you want to, it's up to you!

Jace Adams

tumblr_nf37cgzSJL1qdd5cto2_r1_500.gif

• tumblr_nq1qczYsjG1s3rilio4_500.jpg

Full Name:

Jace Lucas Adams

Nickname:

Lucas - Kiwi - Dimples - Jay

Male

Nationality:

Maori and Scottish

In a band and works at Target

Language:

Can speak English, Maori, French, and German fluently.

Hobbies:

Concerts, dating, drinking, partying, soccer, singing, playing bass

tumblr_mr81wuMFp41qiaeleo1_500.gif

"Who needs friends when I have music and wattpad?"

|Melody Johnson|

|17|

zendaya-coleman-no.gif

Melody is a quite quirky girl. It's like she has all this energy inside that doesn't ever die out, she can be really child like in actions or how she acts sometimes.

tumblr_mn2658qV0G1sqaw8lo2_500.gif

Being the daughter of a music producer she has always had this love of music that shows every time she goes to concert because she just lets lose. And having her mother being a famous artist she does a lot of painting to express herself if she doesn't have the right song for it.

giphy.gif

Melody has a somewhat carefree attitude, not really caring what people have to say about her and telling it like it is some might say she's a major b***h when she just believe it's better to be hurt by the truth then a lie.

Zendaya1.jpg

|Other|

°Melody likes to qoute mean girls randomly°​

160990-53703abd7ef348a9804e083d00ca75c3.jpg

Name: Allissa 'Alli' Snow

Height: 6'2

Weight: 95 lbs

Hobbies: Playing the guitar, Singing, partying.

Personality: If you asked someone to describe Alli, they would say that she is the most flirty and seductive person you will ever meet. She will seduce you faster than you can reject her. She also will sing in her free time.

Other: Alli is originally from Ireland so she has a bit of an Irish accent.

Ash Boogie] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22559-lolita-love/ said:
@Lolita Love[/URL] yeah, do a sign up, I'll tell you when you can join in :)

@Kiclackian hey are you still playing or not?
I am! Sorry, i'm just confused as to when I can post or not. xD

Ash Boogie] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22270-kristineluvscookies/ said:
@KristineluvsCookies[/URL] yeah but I'll tell you when you can start playing, just try to catch up in the meantime cuz a lot has been going on so far
@Ash Boogie thanks and i will catch up

@Kiclackian sorry for deleting your post but you were just going pretty fast lol, we try to let everybody get a chance to respond before posting. But you're still welcome to play, everybody's at school now

Ash Boogie] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15837-kiclackian/ said:
@Kiclackian[/URL] sorry for deleting your post but you were just going pretty fast lol, we try to let everybody get a chance to respond before posting. But you're still welcome to play, everybody's at school now
It's alright! Sorry about that though. Is it alright if I post now? :D

You said you needed another guy, so, here!

giphy.gif

LAWRENCE QUEEN

Height:

5'7

Personality/History:

His little sister, Thea, has always been the baby off the family. When their father died, it took a roll on the family. Thea started doing drugs, having sex, everything that she never used to do. Lawrence tries to be the man of the family, but he and Thea usually get in fights because he is overprotective. If you are caught dating his sister, you a dead to him. Both physically and mentally.

tumblr_m9dlqeQ7471qfmj0mo1_r1_500.gif

Name: Frankie Gino

Height: 6'3

Personality/Bio:

Frankie is a hot head, he has some major anger issues that tends to make him get into lots of fights. He is a player of both girls and boys, he doesn't even hide it he's bi and proud beat up a kid once for calling him a homosexual slur.

tumblr_mff2o4MqnQ1roskk1o1_250.gif

Frankie is from England but moves around a lot for the same reasons his cousin does{his cousin is gonna be Melody} he has been sent to live with her not only to watch over his baby cousin who he is very over protective of but because she's the only one to calm him when he gets 'bat shit psychopath crazy'​

Beautiful-black-hair-boy-eyes-hoodie-Favim.com-112126.jpg

Name: Jack Pierce

Personality: He is rather quiet and can be moody, but he's got his own more social side of him that doesn't come out often. He doesn't mind the flirt as long as he is in the moment. As far as doing all the 'bad boy' stuff, he only does it because he hates being told what to do. Especially by cops, or his parents. Primarily, however, he'd be that one guy that no one seems to notice and is overshadowed by more outgoing people.

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 145 lbs.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back