• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ⓑⓞⓗⓔⓜⓘⓐⓝ ⓖⓡⓞⓥⓔ

MidnightSoul said:
I'm almost finished with her! It's somewhat hard to concentrate when your left cheek hurts after dental surgery but I'll be ok!! *gives big thumbs up*
Aw, hope you feel better love. *Hugs* Take your time.

Just...can someone tell me how you all learned to make such beautiful CS's?

I'm still trying to figure out the BBC for this site and I can't wrap my brain around it.

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]Just...can someone tell me how you all learned to make such beautiful CS's?
I'm still trying to figure out the BBC for this site and I can't wrap my brain around it.

[/QUOTE]
Just PM your stuff babes and I can code it for you if you want. Or I could give you a basic runthrough, the BBCode Guide is right above your text box but I'd be happy to assist you.

@AbstractAnnabella If you'd be willing to share the dark secrets I could PM you so as to not clutter up the thread. But I'm curious about the colorful boxy stuff I see a lot of people use and I can't find any info on it in the guides. (OuO)

It looks so nice in practice, though...

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretzel Heart] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19492-abstractannabella/ said:
@AbstractAnnabella[/URL] If you'd be willing to share the dark secrets I could PM you so as to not clutter up the thread. But I'm curious about the colorful boxy stuff I see a lot of people use and I can't find any info on it in the guides. (OuO)
It looks so nice in practice, though...
I am willing. xD

They are called accordions and they are there, we simply change the background and the font. They are little shits but they look nice, I can help you out with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretzel Heart]I'm still technically a newb I can ask these questions. ( :P ) And thanks so much [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19492-abstractannabella/ said:
@AbstractAnnabella[/URL] I will take advantage of your kindness. B)
No problem, love. Everyone was once new here.

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]...Is there something I should be aware of?

[/QUOTE]
M8, ye just sold yer soul to tha Devil.

Just a gentle reminder that the CS's for BG are due on Friday. If you need an extension that's fine.

If not by tonight I'll have it finished Friday evening my time. I was just waiting to check the gender imbalance... (OuO)

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]If not by tonight I'll have it finished Friday evening my time. I was just waiting to check the gender imbalance... (OuO)

[/QUOTE]
You're cool, doll. I'm not really picky with genders, whomever you feel comfortable playing I suppose.

Well I'm pretty burnt out from replying to RP's, but I'll post it tomorrow (which should be earlier for you so it'll be before the deadline hopefully (>u>) ).

How dare I call myself your... whatever I am to you that's friendly.

This slipped my mind. I'm a little screwed in the technology department, and believe I missed the deadline anyways. Sorry hun, didn't mean to bail.

Raerae said:
How dare I call myself your... whatever I am to you that's friendly.
This slipped my mind. I'm a little screwed in the technology department, and believe I missed the deadline anyways. Sorry hun, didn't mean to bail.
The deadline got extended, boom bitch. <3

It's alright dear, I still love you.

Not. Just kidding.

(<3)(<3)

AbstractAnnabella said:
The deadline got extended, boom bitch. <3
It's alright dear, I still love you.

Not. Just kidding.

(<3)(<3)
WOOOO

I'm in I'm in I'm in--

God I feel terrible for pulling out of the other rps, I just know what I can and can't handle rn

Conspiracy theories I live for

I scare people with mine

This is why I have trust issues

ily2 weirdo

(<3)(<3)(<3)

^cause I'm competitive.

Raerae said:
WOOOO
I'm in I'm in I'm in--

God I feel terrible for pulling out of the other rps, I just know what I can and can't handle rn

Conspiracy theories I live for

I scare people with mine

This is why I have trust issues

ily2 weirdo

(<3)(<3)(<3)

^cause I'm competitive.
YAY YAY YAY.

Babes, don't feel bad. Your life and health come before this goddamned site.

YES YES YES.

Pla. Tell me.

We share the best bond.

(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)

(
>:( )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back