• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ⓑⓞⓗⓔⓜⓘⓐⓝ ⓖⓡⓞⓥⓔ

kou

trash.
your-royal-majesty.fancy.png

Last edited by a moderator:
KaoriMei said:
I found you.
Snickers.
Heeey~

xD I have to finish the CS and then I'll tag everyone, I'll start another PM with you pertaining to this momentarily. What are you up to?

Alright, awesome.

Also, I just got back from visiting my granddad. How are ya'?

I shall check it out in a momentum. I am getting comfy first, then checking the 44 notifications that are eyeing me crazily and yes, that is all. xD

But I'm all good, thanks. My granddad is dooin' good too, thankfully. ;D

KaoriMei said:
I shall check it out in a momentum. I am getting comfy first, then checking the 44 notifications that are eyeing me crazily and yes, that is all. xD
But I'm all good, thanks. My granddad is dooin' good too, thankfully. ;D
I am glad you're all great! Also, damn. 44 notifs, should've never got on Discord. xD

[QUOTE="Kaiden Lee]EEE so much pumped <3

[/QUOTE]
xD I am excited to see what you come up with.

rothenburg-decorative.regular.png

THE LORE TAB HAS BEEN UPDATED. IT IS EXCEEDINGLY IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ IT, I PASTED THE INFORMATION FROM WIKIPEDIA BECAUSE I AM AN UNORIGINAL PIECE OF SHIT.

Oh man it's gonna be a spot competition.

The struggle to create an awesome character I'm not overly attached to begins. :')

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]Oh man it's gonna be a spot competition.
The struggle to create an awesome character I'm not overly attached to begins. :')

[/QUOTE]
Don't freak out, I am a huge pushover. I may extend some spots for people, k? No pressure here, love. You can also be a politician but they have to be male. I might make more spots because I don't want anyone wasting their time on a CS and getting denied.

I'll try to keep that in mind. Maybe allow myself to get slightly more attached. Just slightly.

Do you want people to post in the sign-up as they're finishing or on the day of the deadline?

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]I'll try to keep that in mind. Maybe allow myself to get slightly more attached. Just slightly.
Do you want people to post in the sign-up as they're finishing or on the day of the deadline?

[/QUOTE]
As long as it's before the deadline or on the date, it really does not matter to me. So long as you get it in. xD

Attachment is good. Maybe.

I'm almost finished with her! It's somewhat hard to concentrate when your left cheek hurts after dental surgery but I'll be ok!! *gives big thumbs up*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back