• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern b e ❤️ m i n e !

@boyguro can't say i relate-- this is what i look like

giphy.gif

Ambivalence said:
So how's everyone doing? I hope you're all ready for judgement day ^^

tomorrow's judgement day tho right?
is there an exact time lol

btw just to be clear: do only half of the competitors know about the bet or are all of them aware? cause it'd probably be easy for anyone to win if they all know. like, a pair could cooperate and act like they were in love, and even go thru the taped confession and everything just to win the bet. of course, unless i'm missing something here. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. I'm totally having a love/hate relationship with school this week. Anyways, hey Ambi. Sorry for being MIA but I'll try and get a finished CS up by tonight. Is the judgment day on Saturday?

Judgement Day (or the day that I announce who's been accepted) is on Saturday.

This means on Saturday you have until 5:00 pm CST to update/finish your current characters.

I'll be finished with accepting new character sheets on the Fourth as originally planned.

@oOBubblesOo @irl000 @pulpfiction @FirePolaris

If you find you're no longer interested in this roleplay, please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ambivalence said:
Judgement Day (or the day that I announce who's been accepted) is on Saturday.
This means on Saturday you have until 5:00 pm CST to update/finish your current characters.

I'll be finished with accepting new character sheets on the Fourth as originally planned.

@oOBubblesOo @irl000 @pulpfiction @FirePolaris
I won't be able to continue this babes, I'm busy with work and school and I gotta focus on getting the grade to pass my class

This is great though and I thank you for tagging me :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back