Aye whats happening

Micloven1995

So I guess this is how this works here. If you havent figured out yet that I'm new I'll just go ahead and let you know.. yes shocker I know... well anyway I've been role playing for a few years I got out of it a year ago and am looking to get back into it. I'm pretty layed back in rps however sometimes I get really bored and throw in curve balls to see how people react to them. Let's see here um I guess I tell you what kinda rps I like hmm interesting.. well I like action I dont do dating ones or sex based roles they bug me eminsly. I've done plenty of zombie apocalyptic roles and a few midevil roles as well.. I think that's all I guess if you did make it through all that and wanna rp hmu.

No problem, lemme know if there's anything I can help you out with and I'll do my best!

So I guess this is how this works here. If you havent figured out yet that I'm new I'll just go ahead and let you know.. yes shocker I know... well anyway I've been role playing for a few years I got out of it a year ago and am looking to get back into it. I'm pretty layed back in rps however sometimes I get really bored and throw in curve balls to see how people react to them. Let's see here um I guess I tell you what kinda rps I like hmm interesting.. well I like action I dont do dating ones or sex based roles they bug me eminsly. I've done plenty of zombie apocalyptic roles and a few midevil roles as well.. I think that's all I guess if you did make it through all that and wanna rp hmu.

Lol, love the name! I was gonna use "McLoven" in my username, but decided not to.

laid?* Got you homie!
Lmao, I throw them CURVE BALLS myself at times! (Feeels Gooood to know that I am not the ONLY ONE!)
immensely?*
I feel you bro!

Zombie apocalypse FTW!
Medieval?*

I'll you up Homeboy!

I am FLUFF! Pleased to meet you BROSKIII!
Feel free to chat me up before I do!
Stay LIT HOMIEE!!

[=

Well hello Fluff the pleasure is all mine. I do apologize for my spelling errors sometimes I get going and ignore them but that can be easily fixed if it is a issue. Curve balls are the best and what makes it even better sometimes I hint I'm gonna do it and no one catches it. I die laughing when that happens. So one thing I should have said I don't do a set script for roleplaying I like environmental change where we have a opener and we create the world from there. If that's ok.

Well hello Fluff the pleasure is all mine. I do apologize for my spelling errors sometimes I get going and ignore them but that can be easily fixed if it is a issue. Curve balls are the best and what makes it even better sometimes I hint I'm gonna do it and no one catches it. I die laughing when that happens. So one thing I should have said I don't do a set script for roleplaying I like environmental change where we have a opener and we create the world from there. If that's ok.

Nah, the grammar issues aren't too much of a deal.
Lol, me and you will DEFINITELY get along with each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back