-Awkwardly shuffles over-

TheLovingMarionette

The Loving Doll

"Hello People of Rp Nation!"

"You may call me Marionette, Marion, Connor."

(One of these is not like the other. I know.)

"Anyways."

"Even though I am new here, I am not new to role playing. I have been role playing for at least 9 years now. Man, I feel old."

"I'm not too sure what is very interesting about me...(' :| )"

(that is if there is something.)

"I'm not very good an introducing myself. If you would like to know something about me, just comment below with a question and I'll try to answer it to the best of my abilities. Yeah?"

Hello Marionette, Mother is pleased with you.

Welcome to RP Nation, where Roleplay is our business.

You are not old, dear child, not by a long shot. You will find RPers here of all ages and you will, I am sure fit right in.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Xylin and I am Mother. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask one of the Mods, one of the Super Mods or even your doting Mother. That is, after all, what Mother is for.

We do have a few house rules which can be found here: INFO - Official Site Rules | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

They're fairly easy to follow. In fact, if you click on this link: Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum just about all your answers will be answered.

To find an RP, click on the Roleplays tab, scroll through the genres and find something you like. If it's open, ask the ST if you can join.

Have fun and do be a good Child,

Mother Xylin

Xylin said:
Hello Marionette, Mother is pleased with you.
Welcome to RP Nation, where Roleplay is our business.

You are not old, dear child, not by a long shot. You will find RPers here of all ages and you will, I am sure fit right in.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Xylin and I am Mother. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask one of the Mods, one of the Super Mods or even your doting Mother. That is, after all, what Mother is for.

We do have a few house rules which can be found here: INFO - Official Site Rules | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

They're fairly easy to follow. In fact, if you click on this link: Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum just about all your answers will be answered.

To find an RP, click on the Roleplays tab, scroll through the genres and find something you like. If it's open, ask the ST if you can join.

Have fun and do be a good Child,

Mother Xylin
Thank you U~U

-Violently waves hand-

HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI!!!

-Clears throat-

Hello, I'm Hanna. A hippy

Welcome to this lovely, lovely, LOVELY website we RPers have established as our own.

You will most definitely fit in here, despite the ages! :D

Anyway, story short, I look forward to roleplaying with you in the future, enjoy your stay. :]

Welcome Connor, to :RpN:! I hope you enjoy :RpN: as much as the people here do. :wizardHappy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back