[Awkward Title Here]

AboveStories

saxicolous
Hello I'm AboveStories! I've been roleplaying for two years so I'm still relatively new to the whole thing...but hopefully I'll make some good friends on here. I'll participate in any type of roleplay whether it is scriptive or descriptive. I'll do some fandom roleplays as well if you would like. I'm not in a lot of fandoms other than Homestuck and Creepypasta. But I can try to study up on a certain fandom if you really want me to! I'm really excited to be here and to have the chance to roleplay with you all!! Thanks!

That awkward moment when you are trying to find out how to work with a AMAZING website....

I'm a HUGE gamer girl! I play things like Legend of Zelda, Tomb Raider, Minecraft, and Assassin's Creed! Altïar is my favorite assassin! I don't really know why. He just is.

1.) Wake up

2.) Respond to any roleplays

3.) Get ready while responding to roleplays with close friends

4.) Go to school and roleplay

5.) Go home

6.) Play video games and roleplay

7.) Roleplay as I fall asleep

8.) Restart the cycle

Life? Oh yeah I have one sometimes

Last edited by a moderator:
[awkward hemming and hawing greeting]

Hi, AboveStories and welcome to RPNation. Your schedule sounds scarily like mine, though I have work crammed in there, too. Funny-- I'm at work and what am I doing? I'm here. Ahem. Anyways, I'm sure you'll have no trouble fitting in here. C: Welcome aboard the crazy train. Woo woo!

Mordecai said:
[awkward hemming and hawing greeting]
Hi, AboveStories and welcome to RPNation. Your schedule sounds scarily like mine, though I have work crammed in there, too. Funny-- I'm at work and what am I doing? I'm here. Ahem. Anyways, I'm sure you'll have no trouble fitting in here. C: Welcome aboard the crazy train. Woo woo!
Thank you!! I'm so happy I found a roleplay website! I've been looking for quite a while but I've never found a good one until my friend mentioned this one so I thought I'd give it a try

AboveStories said:
Thank you!! I'm so happy I found a roleplay website! I've been looking for quite a while but I've never found a good one until my friend mentioned this one so I thought I'd give it a try
I got bored one night at work and just googled role-play forums and this popped up first. First pick is always best! See you on the crazyfield!

Fair Winds and Lady Luck's Blessing!

Thank you!!! xD

Thank you!!! xD

mindofportal said:
I got bored one night at work and just googled role-play forums and this popped up first. First pick is always best! See you on the crazyfield!
Fair Winds and Lady Luck's Blessing!

L0TUSLAND said:
Welcome to RPN!
Thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back