• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

WOO I'm on a role here alright... *Claps hands*

The Punisher also disregards what the police and the public think of him, and is known to kill corrupt cops. He is viewed as a dangerous criminal by the public and by most members of the superhero community.[citation needed] Also, if we kill off criminals we would be classified as an 'anti-hero'. In Spider-Man Noir (a separate timeline taking place in the Great Depression) Peter shot the Vulture when he was going to eat (yes eat) Aunt May. Aunt May later scolds him for killing and starting ranting on how he could have used more non-lethal tactics

Also in Batman Beyond Wonder Woman is shown to choke Wonder Woman from another world to death when she killed Batman. Then she said to superman, "I noticed that the other Wonder Woman didn't have her lasso of truth. I found out why." and it showed a panel where the lasso of truth crumbled into dust and she continued saying, "the lasso of truth is only for the worthy, and I'm not."

by the way the talking to superman thing was because she was explaining what happened

alright i'm done

Hey guys. Sorry I was gone for so long. I might not be on as much, so slow it down, ok? I promise to be on as often as I can.

Love you all!

sitanomoto said:
Hey guys. Sorry I was gone for so long. I might not be on as much, so slow it down, ok? I promise to be on as often as I can.
Love you all!
That moment when sitanmoto comes back:

[media]

[/media]

Yes.

GimmickPuppet said:
Hey, does anyone remember when I used to be in his RP? Neither do I.
Yeah, you missed a lot. If you go back to page 192 you can see the MAJOR happenings to the plot.

Ok, let us see. @Metaphysics I am waiting for the other two to put their response, so we can continue. You could say that you see Connor and Alex and head to them.

CasualDragon said:
...guess I won't be back! Nah, my classes are simple, all will be well!
Remember that if you fail you must commit sepuku to restore honor to your family

How Ivory feels about Jack in a nutshell:

[media]

[/media]

Considering my character has no real significance to the plot anymore and so my phone doesn't keep buzzing endlessly, I will leave the rp.

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back