• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Yeah second problem, I never really watched Batman 66.

But I did watch the movie! Kinda! Fell asleep halfway through

We should probably consider hitting up that time-skip soon. xp

We've been stretching out this session. :x

But that's mainly due to our marvelous Rp creator's return.

Meerrrppp... I'm back... Went on a camping trip and almost died of hypothermia this morning :/ Leaving your sweater quite a bit away? Bad idea

Last edited by a moderator:
So I mentioned something about Connor getting a bike earlier on in the Rp. I had actually planned on it but just decided meh. However now I think I'd like to swing that bat, unless anyone thinks it would be weird or over the top or something.... :v

It wouldn't be like his fathers though. I've actually grabbed a few pictures of bikes I'd like to use but I didn't want to do anything until I asked/got opinions? xD

If it's a go then I'd just have him own it after the next time skip. Maybe Cassie can even design/make it or something.

Crono said:
So I mentioned something about Connor getting a bike earlier on in the Rp. I had actually planned on it but just decided meh. However now I think I'd like to swing that bat, unless anyone thinks it would be weird or over the top or something.... :v
It wouldn't be like his fathers though. I've actually grabbed a few pictures of bikes I'd like to use but I didn't want to do anything until I asked/got opinions? xD

If it's a go then I'd just have him own it after the next time skip. Maybe Cassie can even design/make it or something.
Eh, I don't got a problem, after all it's just a mode of transport

I'd honestly have given him more of a common type of transport like a truck. But considering it's New York he wouldn't be able to drive through traffic easily, haha.

I'd see it getting blown up frequently though. /sigh

What if you made the bike so that it was cold resistant. And then you could have a special chamber in the bike so that if you need to make a quick getaway you can power the chamber to release ice to freeze whoever is tailing you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back