• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar the Last Airbender: The Avatar Games! (WIP)

[QUOTE="Wild Imagination]If you still want to YEA! But if you don't that's cool too. I don't want to pressure you into anything.

[/QUOTE]
Updated the sheet

I hope it's still alright if I join, I'm working on a character now. I noticed you wanted no more firebenders, is there any other element that has too many?

[QUOTE="Brighteous Fury]I hope it's still alright if I join, I'm working on a character now. I noticed you wanted no more firebenders, is there any other element that has too many?

[/QUOTE]
I took a look over the characters and we have:

• Lulani - Fire
  • Qannik - Water
  • Jampa - Air
  • Tyson - Earth
  • Uragi - Water
  • Zhan - Earth

Those are all main Bending. For that we only have 2 Water and 2 Earth. Secondary Bending though:

• Lulani - Earth
  • Qannik - Earth
  • Jampa - Water
  • Tyson - Fire
  • Uragi - Fire
  • Zhan - Air

For Second Bending we have 2 Earth and 2 Fire.

The Bender combinations we don't have is Fire/Air, Fire/Water (we have the inverse), Fire/Earth (we have the inverse), Water/Air (we have the inverse), Earth/Water (we have the inverse), Air/Fire, Air/Earth (we have the inverse). Plus, we don't have any straight up pure Benders (but being this is a tournament to crown a new Avatar, it would just be a handicap).

[QUOTE="Brighteous Fury]Would Water/Air be okay? EDIT: I misread the last paragraph, it is available. :)

[/QUOTE]
That works. (:

TwystedPhoenix said:
  • Lulani - Fire
  • Qannik - Water
  • Jampa - Air
  • Tyson - Earth
  • Uragi - Water
  • Zhan - Earth

Those are all main Bending. For that we only have 2 Water and 2 Earth. Secondary Bending though:

• Lulani - Earth
  • Qannik - Earth
  • Jampa - Water
  • Tyson - Fire
  • Uragi - Fire
  • Zhan - Air

The Bender combinations we don't have is Fire/Air, Fire/Water (we have the inverse), Fire/Earth (we have the inverse), Water/Air (we have the inverse), Earth/Water (we have the inverse), Air/Fire, Air/Earth (we have the inverse). Plus, we don't have any straight up pure Benders (but being this is a tournament to crown a new Avatar, it would just be a handicap).
Wow! Thanks for calculating this ('

TwystedPhoenix said:
  • Lulani - Fire
  • Qannik - Water
  • Jampa - Air
  • Tyson - Earth
  • Uragi - Water
  • Zhan - Earth

• Lulani - Earth
  • Qannik - Earth
  • Jampa - Water
  • Tyson - Fire
  • Uragi - Fire
  • Zhan - Air

Wouldn't be a water/fire \ fire/water and earth/air \ air/earth be extremly difficult due being the opposits?

Savagai said:
Wouldn't be a water/fire \ fire/water and earth/air \ air/earth be extremly difficult due being the opposits?
Most likely. Depends on the roleplayer though. I'm doing Water/Fire but he's new at Fire Bending so he's weak at it, and being a large warrior and the two being opposites, he can't even remotely go from one to the other gracefully (so he mostly uses Water Bending).

TwystedPhoenix said:
Most likely. Depends on the roleplayer though. I'm doing Water/Fire but he's new at Fire Bending so he's weak at it, and being a large warrior and the two being opposites, he can't even remotely go from one to the other gracefully (so he mostly uses Water Bending).
Yeah, that works,

Switching between it will difficult,

Well mine is more Airbender so I think he'll be using Earthbending in flexible Dai Li style and not the rigid strong style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back