• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: The Four Guardians

Hanako, Jiao, and Mirrok are guardians. The rest aren't, as far as current status goes. Given Joka hasn't been back on since posting the work-in-progress, I'm assuming a guardian spot will open up soon.

My character will just be walking around town so I'll post again after some of the other people meet.

@Kiyoko Tomoe, when the avatars use both of their elements at the same time, it is considered going into avatar state, so don't use it too, too much, okay? It's not a big deal, I just wanted to throw that out there.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Ahaha... I had no clue :x

[/QUOTE]
Well, that's because I didn't put that in the info. And for that, I'm sorry. meep. =w=

I'm going to kill RpN... Just yesterday I was working on a character sheet for Hanako's daughter Sayuri, and RpN deleted the draft >~>

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I'm going to kill RpN... Just yesterday I was working on a character sheet for Hanako's daughter Sayuri, and RpN deleted the draft >~>

[/QUOTE]
Fudge.. that sucks when stuff like that happens. Sometimes, when I had my old comp, my computer would freeze in the middle of me making this looongggg signups and I'd be so mad.. =w=""

labyrinthecho said:
"Is she an avatar too, then?" he asks, pointing at Jiao.
That part confuses me... I thought the world had yet to learn that there were four avatars, so that's why I had Hanako claim to be the avatar instead of an avatar :x I might just be behind on things though or just plain out of my mind from the lack of sleep these past few days :x

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]That part confuses me... I thought the world had yet to learn that there were four avatars, so that's why I had Hanako claim to be the avatar instead of an avatar :x I might just be behind on things though or just plain out of my mind from the lack of sleep these past few days :x

[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I realized that a few seconds later. I meant to change that(my dad was just showing me something funny). qwqwqwq

Edited~

Toph and Sokka will never be forgotten those two are hilarious and I was disapointed when you see Sokka only once and that was the flashback before he died and at the court.

@labyrinthecho thinking of joining this looks interesting mind if i take the last avatar spot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back