• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: The Four Guardians

I'm getting close to being done with my character, though I may take a little while more. Please forgive me for being so slow on this >~<

I'm close to done on mine, jsut need to finish up a few little things >~< *AKA having trouble with the littlest of things*

Posting my character, though I expect something to be requiring of editing >~<

Scratch that, going to take a little longer... Possibly until tomorrow >~<

Again, scratch that... Here they are! xD

labyrinthecho said:
The four Avatars will be together in the spirit world, discussing what they should do about Vaatu(and eventually reveal themselves to the world).
Just wondering. One of the RPers playing the avatars are not done with their CS. Will you wait for her or are we going to proceed without her until she finishes or something?

DreamBeat said:
Just wondering. One of the RPers playing the avatars are not done with their CS. Will you wait for her or are we going to proceed without her until she finishes or something?
I'm kinda wondering the same thing. I mean, they seem to have been off ever since they posted the work in progress sheet, so...

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I'm kinda wondering the same thing. I mean, they seem to have been off ever since they posted the work in progress sheet, so...

[/QUOTE]
She's also in my roleplay, but she's a bit busy so I'm trying to not kick her off my RP for now haha...

Yah, we'll be starting without her. I don't want this rp to die, but at the same time, I don't want to take away her Avatar reservation. So, I'll start it without her, and if she still wants to join, she can do her signups and jump into the rp. But if she doesn't, the position will be open to whoever wants to have it. c:

labyrinthecho said:
Yah, we'll be starting without her. I don't want this rp to die, but at the same time, I don't want to take away her Avatar reservation. So, I'll start it without her, and if she still wants to join, she can do her signups and jump into the rp. But if she doesn't, the position will be open to whoever wants to have it. c:
Ok, thanks for answering~

@Kiyoko Tomoe, they're actually in the spirit world. qwq

The spirit world is somewhat modern(due to the fact a lot of benders are living there), though(some parts are, at least), so you don't have to delete the post. >u<

I have a question, who is in the spirit world and who is in the normal world?

My character is in the normal world. I'll try to meet with some of the other characters, depending on where they are

Yeah I understood that part. I meant who is a guardian and who is not.

I think I got it figured out, I'll wait for the other people in the normal world to reply then I will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back