I'd turn them into my loyal servants and also into cats, though I like wolves so I will make the wolf a wolfcat

Please don't bring your gun to class, you can use that after this period because Koro-sensei will be your next teacher......

I would analyze your surroundings. I would then see that the stick you are holding is pointing to the very tip of the number on the board. The other end of the stick is pointing exactly where your other hand would lay, if in sight. Thus, one can conclude that the hand has a connection with the number. I then bring my attention to the three strange blade-like figures on the right, all three pointing to somewhere on the stick. The stick has been confirmed as important. You can notice that the ribbon on her uniform and the ribbon in her hair are different colors. This doesn't make much sense, as they are opposite colors and do not match in the least. Combining the hand with the number, the chalk will be erased, leaving only the circle. My attention is then brought to her finger, which is pointing slightly away from the stick. Perhaps, to something off of the photo. The conclusion that has been met by her extreme mismatching is that she did not pick her own clothes. Maybe, the man taking the picture of her in her cute school girl uniform. If you look in her eyes, you feel a sense of fear and dread. This is not school at all, but an abducted child, as you can see from the undeveloped chest. The girl was abducted and used for illegal purposes. I suggest changing you profile picture. The stick and the circle symbolize sexual figures. @WeirdisFun

I would run away in fear after seeing a massive, power armor wearing soldier appearing in my room.

I would be worrying as to whether I have the same rare 'crying blood' fatal cat allergy my cousin has... Or comparing the cats eyes to Chat Noir/Adrien Agreste.

(The person below me will have an interesting dilemma to face.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back