• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avatar (James Cameron) Rp Request

KetripTsam

jubilation (bells)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello boys, gals, and pals alike! In light of Frontier of Pandora and because it’s summer, and because this hyperfixation hasn’t left my mind for the longest, im (again) requesting an Avatar rp! This time, I made two new ocs, both of them have longer description sheets with pretty dark backstories because I wrote them to match a plot that we don’t have to use if you don’t want! I do oc x oc and cc x cc with no preference with one over the other.
the canons I write as are as follows:

lo’ak
ao’nung
rotxo
neteyam
jake

It’s already listed in order of preference. I‘m good with brainstorming plots and I have a few pre-written ones. I do mostly action, angst, drama, and romance, all intertwined. What I don’t do is slice of life, so sorry to everyone, but that’s not my cup of tea. I’d love to see all of your ocs, backstories, and whatnot. Normally I do bxb, but I can do bxg if we have a solid plot, I won’t do gxg. I’m a literate writer, I write on average 700 words, but can reach up to 4,000 if we’re doing a detailed and descriptive plot.

Please please hit me up if you’re interested, but! Please only message/comment if you’re not going to ghost me after. Ghosting makes me very sad and all in all, it’s extremely childish and rude. 🫶🏽 I also love chatting too, about plots, characters, headcanons, so if that‘s something you also enjoy, we would be a perfect match. If not, and you enjoy strictly rp, I do that as well!

we can discuss plot & characters in private. Don’t hesitate to hmu if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back