• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avatar: harmonic rebalance

Flowiest

Flowiest on deck, in the building, etc
hello all, I'm thinking of a new avatar RP,

One that's slightly different..

It's set after Korra has passed away, Meaning the next avatar is of the earth Kingdom. Not right after her death but not in the distant future either.

However with Korra defeating unalaq and seemingly vanquishing Vaatu for ten thousand years,

Korra lived to the age of seventy three before passing and reincarnating.

However Vaatu reincarnated as well, for raava cannot exist without Vaatu,

With waterbending in his arsenal Vaatu merged with a individual upon birth,

Becoming the second, although first naturally occurring dark avatar.

While the avatar was growing up as a child, Vaatu was growing as well, taking the bending skills of his host, killing and leaving the host until he had all four bending skills like raava.

Open to collaboration

At present time in he RP the avatar, (a character someone can be) is learning the elements

And the dark avatar(also a character someone can be) is doing the same thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
LeXoA.gif

Did..Did someone say... Avatar...

I'm thinking a plot where two avatars are racing to master all elements,

The evil one has a past life of unalaq, and three infant benders and Vaatu.

The good one has raava and Korra.

Stuff would be happening that would effect both avatar groups journeys,

Well well I like that idea, as long as I don't get the avatar responsibility.. I mean I cant handle it. ;p

OK. .. Harmonic Rebalance? Spiritual Dichotomy? Avatar Duality? Something something spirit mirror image thing? As for plot, tension on the rise with a ww1 esq scenario. Say earth and Republic join in an alliance and fire and water tribe do so as well and a sort of arms race occurs. Fueling the potential conflict could be over resources maybe colonisation of a newly discovered island or both.

[QUOTE="Brighteous Fury]This looks cool, so what characters are there to be played?

[/QUOTE]
Any I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back