• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Available for RP

ChickenMcNugget

The Sauciest of Them All
Sorry, I've been out for an extremely long time due to a broken phone and laptop but I've finally returned and ready to do some writing!

Here's some basic topics I have for RP:Historical Fiction, Fantasy, Modern, Futuristic, and Science Fiction, along with Fandom.

Fandoms I am currently in and/or have knowledge of:Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Warrior Cats, Portal, Over the Garden Wall, The Paper Magician, The Book of Life, Yandere Simulator, and Undertale.(Please note that I can portray canon characters, don't feel shy about asking me to portray one)

If you do want to RP please notify me through PM, if you have any questions I can answer those through thread messages!

Hey! I'd love to do a Warrior Cats role play. I'm new to this site though so I'm not really sure how to PM haha

Of course! To PM someone just click on their username, then click start a conversation. Or click on the little mail at the top right of the screen and input someone's username. I hope that helps you out a bit! :>

Thank you! Although I joined less than an hour ago and it says I need to wait 24 hours before I'm allowed to start a PM ahah. Would you be okay sending me one instead? Sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back