• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π”„𝔲𝔱𝔲π”ͺ𝔫 π”π”žπ”¨π”’π”°; π”‰π”žπ”©π”©π”¬π”΄ β„­π”©π”žπ”« - π”šπ”žπ”―π”―π”¦π”¬π”― β„­π”žπ”±π”° β„œπ”¬π”©π”’π”­π”©π”žπ”Ά - OC Sheet

Main
Here

CHUUYAS_HAT

Chibiko Chumps Go Chomp Chomp!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
What I Expect From Every OC At least:

Role/Rank - (Roles are listed on Main/Interest Page!)
Name - I will check for SLIGHT realism since FallowClan has learned some other words / more than the OG Clans
Appearance (If you do a photo, please describe it too!)
Gender - LGBTQ+ Friendly!
Personality - At least 2 Negative, 2 Positive. Heavy Descriptions like 3-8 are preferred
What Part You Wish To Play/Ideas On How YOU want your OC To Do (Optional, not always able to do though!)

My #1 OC:

Name: ChestnutCreek
Role: Deputy of FallowClan / Clan Traitor - Comes Back To Help Because Feels Bad
S/H
1727461127811.png
Appearance: A young calico with somewhat long ears and tail - mildly/medium length fur coat. Front paws Black, hind paws white. Amber eyes with a black tail tip.
(Yeah....small description because a calico is just...CALICO!!)

Personality: A Bold, Bossy, and confident female feline that combines justice with her own needs. Rational and has a mask to cover up her true emotions. When one gets on her nerves, she - instead of defending herself - descries your own mistakes in life until the topic of her gets brushed aside. Psychotic in some ways, similar to Mapleshade?! But ChestnutCreek does have a soft side, only to those who find her in the situations.

What I plan For This Character: Chestnut is on everyone's good side until a few warriors catch her sneaking out of camp. Soon enough, some cat takes a walk with her and confronts/confesses they know. The two get in a fight (depends if they want to die or not.) If they don't die - 2 other cats appear and Chestnut tries to blame it on the other was attacking her, but she gets exiled. After a while, seeing her clan being tricked by the Dark Forest makes her turn her back on the Place Of No Stars and to come back to her 'home' and help her former clan members

- That was only an idea from me for my OC, probably won't happen...!NOT MAIN PLOT!

My #2 OC:

Name: TawnyWhisper
Rank/Role: FallowClan Warrior
H/H
1727478990173.png
Appearance: Brown & Light Brown tom with a multi-sectioned pelt. A brown cape leading all the way down the tail and forming upon a mask of HawkWhisper's face. Long ears with frizzled tips and a smooth mane laced in a peach/light brown. The under coat follows along all the way to the hind paws. A medium brown is forced down his paws, and a dark stripe is over the cape on his back. Green eyes.

Personality: A Strong-Willed, understanding, and double-sided tom. One side accentuates his deliberate calming manner, soft spoken, and even humorful. Laid back and more like outgoing like how Cinderpelt/SquirrelPaw - OG Cat - is. The other side is unhidden honor when it comes to coming up with plans. Confidence is stronger than fear in these moments, and his seriosity is bucket-filled. A charm inflicted on both sides adds to his pride, though he wouldn't be counted arrogant in that matter. Despite all this, he can get stressed when times get tougher, especially since a basic warrior has no authority while a leader, medicine cat, ad deputy does. Only a light temperament will be followed.

What I Plan For This Character: N/A

My #3 OC:

Name: SilverHawk
Role/Rank: Outlander
S/H
1727479630077.png
Appearance: A light grey and white she cat SOMEWHAT tabby. Stripes darker then everything else are patterned around her neck, on her back, tail, legs, and facial marks. Ears are dipped in the same color, tips white. Paws match her snow-colored ears, but fade upwards into a gray - turning only slightly darker. SilverHawk's entire belly is white as well, and yellow eyes - the norms for my OCS mainly / or amber - capture her irises.

Personality: Ambitious, and controlling, and she gives off the aura of a ringleader despite there not being an official leader for the Outlanders. She is resilient and determined, two traits that help her survive the challenging environment that laid behind the moors. Sarcasm will be in most of her words, but she isn't a snob. She is clever, learning the ways of FallowClan quick when the time comes.

What I Plan For This Character: Not much, but when the Dark Forest Battle ends, she decides to stay - (Maybe partially if/because she has a ship in the clan)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back