• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Auto Tune isn't Talent

Halcyon

The Mom Friend

My RPs i'm in are for some reason going quite slow, so I'm a tad bit bored. However, they can start up quickly again at any moment so i want this RP to be a very fun light hearted RP. This required no research and you can reply at your own length and speed. Although, please use proper grammar and no one-liners. Thank you! Also please forgive me if the starter sucks. This RP with lead to her falling in love with the famous person.
Nixie had always been a naturally talented girl. She has an amazing voice and cane play the guitar, ukulele, piano, and violin. The girl had tried and tried with all her power to get spotted and become famous, but always ended up back in her room messing around with chords. Recently a new teenage heartthrob (can be boy or girl) has hit the country, and living in LA means twice as many fans around. Of course Nixie hates this spoiled brat due to most of their songs sounding fake with the use of Auto tune, which she believes is sin against music. To make matters worse, her tone death little sister is obsessed with this new superstar! What will happen when the girl is forced to take her little sister to a concert? What happened when her sister locks her into a closet thinking she'll ruin her chance at marrying this person? What will happen when the closet actually turns out to be the dressing room of this newest teenage sensation??

Nixie groaned slightly as she waited in line for the man to take her and her sisters ticket. Being 17 meant she was the designated driver, although her 15 year old sister was more than mature enough to go to a concert alone. However, her mom forbid it for some reason. The blonde stepped forward, handing the ticket to the large man dressed in black. After he took of the two stubs at the end he signaled the two girls forward.

"Come on!" Nixie's sister Opel called out, grabbing her wrist and pulling her forward. Nixie relentlessly followed her, not having much of a choice considering her younger sister was already 2 inches taller than her and on the softball team. "Okay okay. Stop pulling so hard." Nixie whined, grabbing onto where her sister's hand was causing a bruise. Nixie looked up from the hand only to realize they were in a long narrow hall with no one else in it.

"Uh, Opel... are we going in the right direction?" Nixies asked, raising an eyebrow. Her little sister stopped, turning around and grinning. "Yupp!" She squealed opening the door and pushing Nixie inside it. Opel then quickly shut the door once again and locking it from the outside. What kind of door locked on the outside anyways?

"OPEL! LET ME OUT RIGHT NOW!" Nixie yelled, pounding on the door. Opel just giggled replying with a "No. You'll just stop me from meeting [Y/C/N]!" Nixie growled and pounded on the door once again. "I'm sorry i think [Y/C/N/] is a fraud and sucks! Now let me out before i call mom." Nixies threatened. There was a moment of silence, making Nixie believe she had won. "I have your phone Nixie." Opel teased. The blonde girl frantically checked her pockets only realizing too late that her sister did in fact pick pocket her phone. "Opel! Opel you're going to pay for this! OPEL!" However, she was given no answer. She came to the conclusion that her sister had already left.

Nixie whimpered slightly, leaning her head against the door as she slid down it. "god damn it..." She whined slightly, turning around she sat on the floor, her back to the door. The girl buried her face into her hands, not sure what to do. She then leaned her head back again, planning on examining the closet she was in. Maybe there was a way out? However when she opened her eyes she didn't get a glimpse of a closet. No. Instead she saw him/her. [Y/C/N]. Nixie did a double take, speechless at first. She then let out a loud high pitched scream. This was her worse nightmare.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back